The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oto's Wifey Due 7th Dec (ish)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daddy's girl

DSCF2164.JPG

frankie and Lou lou

DSCF2170.JPG

:'( Jack goes to his new mummy on Saturday,

she is one lucky lady

DSCF2166.JPG

Macey is stopping with John

DSCF2132.JPG

John's pretending that he can't find a good enough home for Frankie till his OH gives in and lets him keep him :lol:

DSCF2161.JPG

I would definately keep him he is so handsome. It also means we would get to see regular photos of him growing up :wub:

poor Lou lou's new mummy has changed her mind (again :angry: )so i can see John keeping her as well :lol:

here she is sulking :D

DSCF2131.JPG

mandy21 said:
I would definately keep him he is so handsome.  It also means we would get to see regular photos of him growing up :wub:
and i would get to play with him all the time :wub:

even better, when his mum and sister come in season he comes to stop with me and his dad :thumbsup:

Looking back throght the pups piccies they are all soooooo cute.

Hope they have wonderful whippety lives. :thumbsup:

Lou Lou is sooooo loverly :wub: :wub:

Is Frankies daddy looking for a show home then? :- "

Lolcoe said:
Lou Lou is sooooo loverly :wub:   :wub:
Is Frankies daddy looking for a show home then? :- "

he says he is looking for a show home when his other half is listening but says he's stoppin when he's not :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back