The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our B Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Isnt it funny how we all like something different (thank goodness!)

I have to agree with Jax, I like Tamyiah but it is so hard to say from photos, even if they are as good as these.

*Mark* said:
I would be really interested to know if these pups go back to our old champion that we exported to france.
Ch Carmodian Sampson of Dunaruna
Hi *Mark*, this is off-topic (sorry.. :b ) but I have a great grandchild of Ch Carmodian Sampson of Dunaruna :)

He is Ch Boxing Helena's B Supa Chaos (breeder Bart Scheerens, Belgium) out of Ch Nut Crisp of Nevedith and Ch Nevedith Supa Sassy.

If interested, here is a link to his webpage: http://www.tigerschaos.com/nacho.html

:thumbsup:

Last night the first puppy left us :( :'( . It's is hard but we know she'll be a happy little girl so here's Luna with her new family...

sylvainalexluna07avril060em.jpg

With Sylvain and Alex, her new parents

sylvainalexlunacalins07avril06.jpg

Happiness :wub:

img12548fi.jpg

Dylan loves his new "sister" :huggles:

Dylan + Luna + BIG smile = GREAT SHOT ! :wub: it!

Today our 2 babies left for Finland with their respective mums! It is so hard when they go :( but they'll be happy and spoiled :wub: :wub: :wub:

Best of luck to both Neo and Mona!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I tried to answer, but I did something wrong.

I try again.

So, what i wanted to say is that this litter looks great , with my big favourit, NEO .

Tamara you could bring him immediately to Belgium, but I see I'm too late, I wish his new owners good luck with this special boy.

Good luck to the others too of course.

What adorable photographs - thanks for showing us all. Lovely pups :wub: - have a happy life. :cheers:

Spirit :wub: but you can send me both Jazz and Hijo as well....

We just had a wonderful phone call from Finland: the sire of our puppies our dear Mojo (Int. Fr. Fin. Belg. Lux. Dutch Ch Taraly Stairway To Heaven) won the champion class at the FCI European winner show in Helsinki and got RCACIB so he is Vice European Champion!!!! :cheers: :D

There he is enjoying his lure coursing training (something he likes better than shows :p ):

course39pc.jpg

The babies are 4 months old now so I thought some of you might like to see how they are developping:

Neo, Taraly Beloved at Whiptails

dsc5411sb3cx.jpg

Lola, Taraly Black Is Beautiful

lola4mois25wk.jpg

Tamiyah, Taraly Bohemian Rhapsody, BIS at the French Whippet Club Baby Open Veteran Show :cheers:

tamiyahbis6oa.jpg

Drago, Taraly Black Power

latayele14mai20060332xr.jpg

Hijo, Taraly Breaking The Waves

hiro3ww.jpg

Mona, Taraly Black Panther

monapresque4mois3lt4zs.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous. Black certainly is beautiful but the brindles are just as lovely!!!

We just had a wonderful phone call from Finland: the sire of our puppies our dear Mojo (Int. Fr. Fin. Belg. Lux. Dutch Ch Taraly Stairway To Heaven) won the champion class at the FCI European winner show in Helsinki and got RCACIB so he is Vice European Champion!!!! :cheers:   :D
Tamara, [SIZE=14pt]HUGE CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] on Mojo's win!!! :cheers: :thumbsup: :cheers: He did extremely well as always!!! :thumbsup:

A very even litter Tamara - all beautiful - if you painted them all the same colour I reckon they'd be very difficult to tell apart.

But I'll have the blacks thanks!

I think Drago should start his show career in Australia first to become an Aust Ch - with me handling him of course! ;)

:) Beautiful really enjoyed looking at you'r picture's.

NEO AND LOLA :wub: Can't stop looking at them :huggles:

:wub: All lovely Tamara.

I'll have Hijo, Taraly Breaking The Waves ;) :thumbsup:

They look all really beautifull Tamara :wub: :wub: :wub:

Rita

what gorgeous pups, absolutely beautiful :wub:

:wub: Beautiful puppies.

Congratulations on Mojo's success :cheers: It was great to see him also in real life :thumbsup: .

Good looking pups Tamara . they look very mature for 4 months , esp Neo and Lola ,

Im sure you will do well with them all

Thank you all for your nice comments :huggles:

I co own Drago and Lola! :wub:

Lana: I read your post to Drago's co-owner and she said "No Way!" Sorry! :b :- " :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back