The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Lurchers

lurcher-lass

2 Of A Kind
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thought id post some pics of the two lurcher's, as i havnt done so in a while.

First We Have Hosie :wub:

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

Alfie :wub:

DSC00824.jpg

DSC00586.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

Hosie & Alfie :wub:

DSC00837.jpg

And thats my boys :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
they are two cracking looking dogs, especially like the look of Hosie (my kind of dog)

I also should have stated there breeding :blink:

Hosie: Greyhound/Deerhound/merle Collie

Alfie: Beddy/Whippet/Wheaten/Bull/Grey

Thanks Bones :thumbsup:

Your dogs are looking Great LL.... but Hosie is a bit special.. !! :wub: My next one will be a rough coat :thumbsup:

Tracey x

beaubeau said:
Your dogs are looking Great LL.... but Hosie is a bit special.. !! :wub:   My next one will be a rough coat  :thumbsup:  

Tracey x

Thanks Tracey, Dont think id be able to ever get a dog just like hosie, Altho alfie has his good points aswell :huggles:

Hosie is beautiful - what a stunner. Bet he would make lots of nice pups :wub:

June Jonigk said:
Hosie is beautiful - what a stunner.  Bet he would make lots of nice pups  :wub:

Only time can tell june, but i agree i think they would take there dads good looks :lol: thanks for your comment :huggles:

What a handsome set of beasts - hosie is a bit special...but alfie's a hunk too......and who's the terrier? its feeling very left out :*

Thank you Both for your comments. The terrier is rip, but he is going to a new home soon, we noticed he seems to creep into alfies pictures :lol:

lurcher-lass said:
Thank you Both for your comments. The terrier is rip, but he is going to a new home soon, we noticed he seems to creep into alfies pictures  :lol:
Then there is this little lassy coming soon.
_A040242.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]now you have to put her on your sig, :huggles: [/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back