The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our New Pup

Whippets4eva

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
First of all I would like to thank you all for the replies, phone calls, texts and pm's

following the death of our beloved Jesse. :( :wub:

Our lives have been so empty since, :( and we have so much love to give to another whippet, so Tuesday we bought our 8 week old whippet puppy home. :wub: :wub:

We have named him 'Star' in memory of Jesse :wub: :wub: who was nicknamed

Star by the vets after his frequent visits to the vets following bone cancer and

amputation :(

We just know that Jesse is looking down with approval at the little youngster :wub:

So here he is, 'Star' :wub: :wub:

Playing with his mummy :wub:

IMG_0141-1.jpg

IMG_0144-1.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

At his new home :wub:

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

Thank you for my toys Aunty Pat xx :wub:

IMG_0283.jpg

For you Trac xx :wub:

IMG_0316.jpg

I will post more as he grows :wub: :wub: Sonia and Star xx

Last edited by a moderator:
He's beautiful Sonia, what lovely pictures, cannot wait to see many more as he grows :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a lovely chubby puppy he is, I am so glad that you have a new whippet to ease the loss of Jesse.

Lots of luck with Star :huggles:

oooooo king of the castle

welcome star your a :wub: :wub: :wub: boy

Aww star is so handsome and he has the most perfect home ,he couldnt ask for better

one little boy who is going to be so spoilt and well loved :huggles: :huggles: :wub: :wub: thanks for the pic :thumbsup:

Awww Star has settled in very well Sonia :huggles: He is so handsome :wub: :wub: Wishing you lots of happiness with him :)) :))

he is such a cutie :wub: :wub: :wub:

what a lovely name too :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles:

Whippets4eva said:
First of all I would like to thank you all for the replies, phone calls, texts and pm'sfollowing the death of our beloved Jesse.  :(   :wub:

Our lives have been so empty since,  :(   and we have so much love to give to another whippet, so Tuesday we bought our 8 week old whippet puppy home.  :wub:   :wub:

We have named him 'Star' in  memory of  Jesse  :wub:   :wub: who was nicknamed

Star by the vets after his frequent visits to the vets following bone cancer and

amputation  :(

We just know that Jesse is looking down with approval at the little youngster  :wub:

So here he is, 'Star'  :wub:   :wub:

Playing with his mummy  :wub:

IMG_0141-1.jpg

IMG_0144-1.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

At his new home  :wub:

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

Thank you for my toys Aunty Pat xx  :wub:

IMG_0283.jpg

For you Trac xx  :wub:

IMG_0316.jpg

I will post more as he grows  :wub:   :wub: Sonia and Star xx

awww, sonia he is gorgeous, jesse would approve,xxx

Awwww, he really is gorgeous Sonia. :wub: :wub: I love that last photo of him - so sweet - I just want to pick him up and give him a big cuddle. :huggles: Looking forward to seeing lots more pictures of little Star. :thumbsup:

aww, what a lovely way to name him o:) love the last pic of him hanging out the bed !

Jesse will be pleased for you :huggles:

He is scrummy Sonia - can't wait to meet him :wub: Glad he has filled a little bit of the hole left after you lost darling Jesse. He will fill more of that hole as he gets bigger, and works his way into your hearts - you'll wonder how you ever coped without him :huggles:

He's gorgeous Sonia :wub: Im glad you have this

little man to help you smile again.

I love the white patch in the middle of his brindle.

we are so pleased for you sonia and dave and family :)

after talking to you last sunday you so needed a baby to love :huggles:

star is a stunner and Im sure jesse would aprove :thumbsup:

can,t wait to meet him all the luck in the world with him :luck: :luck:

He is absolutely adorable. I hope you have a long and happy life together. I'm sure Jesse will be his guardian angel. o:) :huggles:

I'm so pleased you've got another whippet - Star looks adorable, a little Angel infact o:) :wub:

Looking forward to seeing him grow.

awww bless little star sonia!! he is sooooooooooooo gorgeous...sending all my love to you all and a big hug for star :huggles: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back