The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Our Puppies Have Arrived

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just a quick note to say the puppies have now doubled their weights. so all is good. :thumbsup:

Brilliant news! :thumbsup: They are looking lovely

Their eyes will soon be open, then the fun starts! (w00t) :wub:

Can't wait Juney :thumbsup: I think Dave & Lynne are having bets on who opens them 1st lol (w00t)

Good to see that Skye and Davve with two Vs are doing so well and that Amber is recovering well. At last you've got your long awaited blue bitch Lynne :thumbsup:

Been following the progress on FB too....

Im so sorry about the little lost ones....but so happy your two pups are doing so well.... :wub: :wub: its brilliant to hear.

2 weeks old today and now both skye and davveweigh in at 23ozs. and now have their eyes and ears open. :thumbsup

looking so strong now. :thumbsup:

Davve still only has 1 eye open :wub: may call him nelson now lol (w00t)

Tina as sent me a few more up to date photos of davve and skye , must say they are getting more and more gorgeous by the day :wub: :wub:

cornwal_and_pups_013.jpg

cornwal_and_pups_012.jpg

cornwal_and_pups_011.jpg

cornwal_and_pups_010.jpg

Love this photo

cornwal_and_pups_007.jpg

Thank you Trish your an angel :thumbsup: They are so gorgeous babies, lots of fun with them now x

Lovely chubby little pups :wub: and how they've grown! A credit to you Dave and Lynne.

Colin and Tina must be counting the days till they can pick Davve up now (if they can prise him away! :)) )

6 weeks old today, (where has the time gone) (w00t) just weighed them davve is now 4lbs 8 and skye is 4lbs 2. :wub: :wub:

WOW thats brillant :thumbsup: , after having a a rocky start at the beginning of there life :( they have grown from strengh to strengh :wub: This is down to Amber, Lynne and Dave who has done the most amazing job. :thumbsup:

Just 9 days left before we get our little man, and then he will begin his new life in the Jennings household :wub: :thumbsup:

It will be fun watching these pups grow up. We will see Skye quite a lot at Gloucester, and wish both pups a happy and successful future. Very precious babies :wub: :wub:

So looking forward to bringing home our little man Davve this sunday :wub: and then the fun begins :lol:

i have tried judy but cant seem to shrink the pics small enough to put on k9. there are loads on face book. xxxx

Yippee getting my precious little baby boy Davve tomorrow :wub: :wub: :wub: will miss his little sister skye :wub: :wub: :wub: but there will be lots of puppy pictures coming on here soon :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back