The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Outstanding Oppertunity !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
coatsy said:
orvil said:
here's a few pic's of the little lady.
dogshorses2007150.jpg

dogshorses2007149.jpg

dogshorses2007103.jpg

dogshorses2007016.jpg

003.jpg

shes a tidy wee bitch now all the best of luck with her :thumbsup:

Your right Colin,she's lovely,and looks like a real little sprinter,hopefully i'll get a slightly smaller scratch dog this time :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: lol slightly smaller ! (w00t) (w00t) think there every chance of that Karen :D

yep Luna is pretty tiny!! Looks like a whippet next to our other greyhound!!

rodders said:
Martin Tucker said:
The following top class bitch is available FREE to a VERY GOOD home for breeding.
http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=wqRBPD&d=Mean+Little+Jean

She is probably the best bred bitch to have ever been offered for breeding to the Whippet World, who recorded Open Class times and also was a Stake winner. Her sire MEAN BEAN is a Group One winner in Australia and a litter brother to the mighty GO WILD TEDDY. Her dam is a litter sister to the brilliant PLASTERSCENE GEM.

She has produced two litters one of which is currently racing. However her pups are very small and light. Her current litter are tiny and it`s unlikely they will be big enough to do themselves justice.

Her owner will not be breeding from her again and I suggested to her this option, as opposed to having her put down !

If anyone is interested please contact me. I will check out to see if your suitable, as I would rather see her P.T.S. than go to someone chancey !

Have great delight in reporting the mating of Hellbound (Danny) to Mean Little Jean.1st mating took place on Saturday,and the 2nd mating took place today.Pups will be due on the 6th September.For anybody that doesn't know Dannys racing record it is as follows

Supreme NBCh,Supreme NStCh,Bend Ch of Ch. 6 consecutive BWRA Straight Titles 3 BWRA Bend Titles.3 NWRF Straight Titles & 3 NWRF Bend Titles.2 x 36lb Scottish Sc Ch (Straights)South Coast Sc Ch Bends & Straights. 2 x Golden Jacket winner on the bends.Open Class winner bends and straights.

Think this will be Dannys 5th litter.Up to now 3 of the other 4 litters have produced champions.His 1st litter to Homeanna has produced BWRA StCh Hells Double.Poppy was also runner up on the bends.2nd mating to Neil Pendletons greyhound Avins Hill Madin :thumbsup: :D produced my own NNWRF Sc No Limit Ch Musclebound.He's also South Coast Sc No limit Ch,and has 3 x Supreme Scr Open wins on the straight.this litter also contains NNWRF St Ch Sugar Rush.Lucy was also Runner Up at the BWRA Straight Champs last year.She's already won her fair share at opens aswell.Both these ltters are not yet 3.The last litter was to Rch,Nch Trouble Spot.Titles achieved from this litter are Chris Horsnalls great yearling NNWRF Supreme yearling Ch Spot Black.and Yvonnes own What the Hells South Coast Sc and Supreme Yearling Ch.

Am I excited about this litter or what :lol: As you can see from what Martin has put this greyhound is throwing small,so reckon there will be some handicap racing to come from this breeding,just make sure I get my scratch dog please Yvonne :sweating: Oh and no shouting at me when you read this Yvonne,i'm counting the days already. ;) Just remains for you to add the pics,please :lol:

photo of danny ( hellbound ) with is 6 bwra trophy's

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Martin,

Well done,yet again,after having our Lady from you,i know you have the dogs best interest at heart.When i first read the post,i begged Pete ,a sucker for a sob story!!

I can never thank you enough for our girl,she has added such a lot to our lives.You should see her off the lead now,like a rocket chasing Spike.She even comes to recall now.

Amandaxx

will take some photos of Danny why where in scotland over the 10 days with some of his offspring :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good luck with this mating, Yvonne I shall see you friday, hope your ready for a few drinks :cheers: :cheers:

In August 2005 she produced 2 dogs and 7 bitches to Spiral Nikita and this litter is registered in Volume 84 of the Irish Greyhound Stud Book.

In April 2007, she produced 3 dogs 6 bitches to Droopys Leroy, which are registered in Volume 86 of the Irish Greyhound Stud Book.

Hope this answers your query `Coatsy` ? If you need anymore imformation regarding her racing career or her pups , you can find it here:

http://www.igb.ie/Trainers-Landing/Greyhou...2C-0B8048A41F57

I have just started schooling some of her Droopys Leroy litter and they haven`t shown much ability yet ! Hope she breeds better to a Whippet !

I have just started schooling some of her Droopys Leroy litter and they haven`t shown much ability yet ! Hope she breeds better to a Whippet !

are they not to small to show ability in greyhound racing Martin ,!!!!!

really dont think there's any chance of this litter not having ability Hellbound already in the whippet news top ten stud reg and only produced 4 litter's and Luna ( Mean little Jean ) race record speak for it self, think should be some great yd a pound dogs in whippet racing from the litter, some pic's of hellbound on hoilday in scotland

and with the 2 champion's from the last greyhound he mated Sugar Rush and Muscle bound

Will put up a picture of the three I have here up over the weekend.

The Black dog must be 76lbs and the fawn dog around 72lbs, whilst the bitch is about 60lbs.

Big difference whippet racing against greyhound racing and the outcross of another gene pool can produce better results than if mated with Greyhounds.

She was an extreamly fast bitch, but a bit of a kink in her and if she hadn`t stopped racing when she did, she may have got her card held !

Thankfully, we blew her out the night of the final (her last race !)

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?r=1680968&z=_4njKs

. . . . . . . and the situation never arose !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back