The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxford Open 13.05.07

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELL DONE to all the dogs and finalists, especially, Baby Love, Uptown Girl, Summer Breeze and Night Spirit.

Thank you to all the helpers, hope you've all dried out now.

Hope to see you all next week at Gloucester.

Lorraine & Boys

Well done to all whippets and staff for braving that weather.

Go Gelert 8)

We'll be needing Meadow's pawtograph when she comes camping :*

Last edited by a moderator:
:)) love the picture of deadly solution run at mill and diamond geezer and soul man

robandkay said:
Look at the No.1 dog's coat! :D

2007Oxford11.jpg

2007Oxford12.jpg

Thanks for the lovely pic of my Fuller in the second pic on post 46

all the best shazxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another picture of Fuller for you Shaz. :) For some reason it won't shrink to the same size as the others, so you've got him virtually life size! :oops:

2007Oxford13.jpg

robandkay said:
Here is another picture of Fuller for you Shaz. :)   For some reason it won't shrink to the same size as the others, so you've got him virtually life size! :oops:
2007Oxford13.jpg

Thank you so much, that's yet another good pic that you've taken :cheers: :thumbsup: , hope I can print these off :sweating: , thanks again,

all the best shaz & co,xxxx

thanks everyone im proud of all mine but deadly solution done me proud on sunday in that final i didnt think he would be anywhere near run atmill or diamond geezer or soulman who running out of his skins

:)) love the picture dad (fuller spirit) love deadly spirit and mrs spirit

jade said:
:)) love the picture dad (fuller spirit) love deadly spirit and mrs spirit

HA HA Jane, thanks there good aren't they?. And looking forward to seeing you Sunday, (If you find your way :oops: :lol: :lol: ) Only joking ;)

all the best shazxxx

i know i cant believe what im like see you on sunday sharon please bring the sun with you :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back