The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Oxfordshire Walk Anyone?

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Zephyr said:
I'm SOOOOOO jealous!!! :(   :(
Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, everyone, I'll be thinking of you and wishing we could be there.  Next time, hopefully. :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :luck:

We'll definately have another one and then you can come :D

Millie said:
Think she's bringing half her army  (w00t)   so along with two of mine .......... = Millions  :- "  :lol:   (w00t)

Millions indeed!!! I've only got 11 altogether!! I am bringing TJ (very well behaved), Rupert (bit gobby to start but hunting mad), Bertha (very gobby but a scaredy cat and also hunting mad), Angel (as the name suggests but also hunting mad) and Sophie (little miss goody four shoes)

OEH said:
You'll be Ok with wellies as long as you don't mind getting muddy.  There is a brige you can slip over to avoid the ditch.
Wellies I think then!!

Balls are fine as long as Ollie doesn't mind a bit of competition for them from Nana and Josephine.

If mine haven't gone hunting they might show a passing interest in a ball!!!

OEH said:
You'll be Ok with wellies as long as you don't mind getting muddy.  There is a brige you can slip over to avoid the ditch.
Balls are fine as long as Ollie doesn't mind a bit of competition for them from Nana and Josephine.

Edited to say I meant that you'll be fine with WALKING BOOTS....  (brain away somewhere else)

Bit of squelchy doesn't worry me, or my boots but I'm a bit worried about Ollie (he normally pirouettes around puddles (w00t) )

He'll enjoy the competition I think, Jake isn't very interested in balls :- "

p.s. No shots of me "slipping over the bridge" to be published please :b

Zephyr said:
I'm SOOOOOO jealous!!! :(   :(
Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow, everyone, I'll be thinking of you and wishing we could be there.  Next time, hopefully. :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:   :luck:

Sorry you can't come Beth :( , but I am sure that we will have another one soon. :thumbsup:

Such a spoil sport Tracy :lol: Just cos we didn't have camera's at ringctraft after your demolition job :- " (w00t) :lol:

Listen you two, don't make me bottle out and my boys have to miss out :(

I can't bear the thought of any gross pics of me being put on here :x

Stop being such bullies :- "

Don't worry I'll keep them under control :- " :unsure:

Looking forward to seeing everyone- and their dogs! tomorrow, hope the weather is ok.

Think I will just be bringing Mabel (Whippet) and Norman (IG).

At the moment, the only thing Mabel hunts is crows, so I hope your hunters don't lead her astray Caroline!! :wub:

See you all tomorrow.

Liz and the Monellis

this will be the first walk that Zeband myself go on together, so im really looking forward to it tomorrow. Just look after us a bit.

Last time he played with another whippet it was his brother last feb then we took him away :'(

Looking forward to meeting you all

sharron and a very fast to sleep zeb

TC said:
Listen you two, don't make me bottle out and my boys have to miss out  :(
I can't bear the thought of any gross pics of me being put on here  :x

Stop being such bullies  :- "

Well, you know me, insane and irresponsible!!! :b :- "

alfie said:
At the moment, the only thing Mabel hunts is crows, so I hope your hunters don't lead her astray Caroline!! :wub:

As if!!! ;) Rups can catch crows .............. and ducks!!! :- " He has given up on the swan idea though since he got battered over the head by the big old cob!!! :wacko: Just shouts profanities at a discreet distance now! :b

:( I could cry, my computer has just wiped my memory card without dowloading the pics :'(

I hope James' come out.

It was lovely to see so many gorgeous whippys IGs and luchers.

Mine are all asleep. But only after Esme had a wild game to tire herself out, as if the walk hadn't been enough :wacko: .

Yes a great time was had by all I think :thumbsup:

My two girls are flat out :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
There was about 20 assorted digs there.About 4 of them ended up in the river :- " including Tally lurcher who took off from the bank and landed about 6 feet out. It is official Tally can now swim. The best one was watching Norman Iggie disappear over the top of the bank and come back twice as fast a bit wet. Mabel whippet can also now swim. (w00t)

Considering most had not met before they were all pretty good with each other. Mabel gave the ducks a bit of exercise at one point.

Boy it was cold but what a fab place to walk, considering I have lived in or around Oxford for nearly 20 years now that was my first visit :)

View attachment 26112

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry pics arent brilliant

start_of_walk.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back