Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ozzy's Update from His Vet tests

So happy to hear Ozzy continues to improve, Tina :thumbsup:

And yes ..... another little video would be fantastic to see :D :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
meddling said:
How's little Oz doing?  Can we have some more pictures please? :huggles:

I'll second that or videos even better :wub: :wub: :huggles:

:) Ozzy is off to the swim gym tomorrow for the first time since his accident so Ill take the video camera so you can see how he does :thumbsup: :- " He needs the extra exercise now cos he is eating like a horse!!! :lol:

Tina ;)

Glad to hear he's getting back to reasonable normality :cheers: :cheers: Hope all goes well at swim gym!!

Janet

littlenell said:
*Lesley* said:
meddling said:

:) Ozzy is off to the swim gym tomorrow for the first time since his accident so Ill take the video camera so you can see how he does :thumbsup: :- " He needs the extra exercise now cos he is eating like a horse!!! :lol:

Tina ;)

Look forward to seeing him swimming Tina. And it must be great to see him eating so well.

:huggles: Pauline & Ruby

Glad he getting alot better Tina :thumbsup: :huggles: :huggles:

*Lesley* said:
meddling said:

Took Ozzy to swim gym today - started slowly with him today because before his accident he was on the water treadmill for 20 mins a time at speed no 9.5 (I think there is a video of him doing that somewhere on the forum :) ) Today he just did 5 mins on speed no 4 - Ozzy was most disgusted as he doesnt "do" slow at anything and the water is normally lower than he had it today, (w00t) Anyway I took a short video of him.......

Now the trouble is catching him ON the video....he is getting quick again :sweating: just a couple of very short vids in the garden with Nell one of the g/hounds :huggles: poor Oz wanted to play but Nelly doesnt do play very well!! :- " Blink and youll miss it :lol: :lol: Sorry bout Nell deciding to empty her bladder at a crucial moment :( :b :oops:

Oh those are just brilliant to see, Tina. :thumbsup:

Well done Ozzy :huggles:

Pauline & Ruby

:) Here is the last one, sorry the quality isnt very good :b as you can tell Im no

David Bailey :lol: Dont know if you can make it out or not but under the pale green conifer there is a hole - this is where the fox sometimes sleeps, where its nice and dry although I havnt seen it since we have had some trees cut down :blink:

Tina :thumbsup:

He looks amazing - you've done such a good job with him - he's such a brave boy :wub:

I'm sure Oz will soon be back up to speed at swim Gym :) You're doing a great job there Tina :thumbsup: See you all soon :D

Awwww they are lovely, I love the hydro tank one, he seems to be enjoying that :D its such an inspiration watching him run around :huggles:

I hope he goes from strength to strength well done for all the hard work you've put into his recovery, I know what its like, but worth it :huggles: :huggles:

Oh YIPPEEE!!!!

Ozzy's back to being a bouncing boy :thumbsup:

I guess it must seem like a minor miracle, Tina. To have come so far in such a short space of time after the despair of him being unable to move.

It's just bloomin' amazingly brilliant :D :huggles: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back