The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ozzy's Update from His Vet tests

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

GREAT NEWS Tina, all here are keeping everything crossed. let us know how the rest of the weekend goes!!

Janet & Tracy

I have my eyes tight shut......I'm wishing and wishing...... I'm hoping and hoping...... and I am truly praying that this is the first little step of many many more steps towards recovery for Ozzy :huggles: :thumbsup: :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Well done, Tina & Ozzy - keep going and stay strong :thumbsup: :huggles: :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]It really made my day today seeing Tina and hearing that Ozzy is so much better.[/SIZE]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Pauline & Ruby

:huggles: Thanks very much all of you :huggles: Lovely to see you and Ruby again Pauline :thumbsup: and great to get out of the house for a bit of a break to watch the judging :) and even greater to come home to my little mate Ozzy. :thumbsup: :wub: I cant wait to ring the vet up tomorrow to tell him about Oz - :wub: (w00t)

Don't know how I missed this thread :b

But I am so pleased that Ozzy is making progress, and I hope he gets up to lots more mischief! o:)

Liz and the Monellis

How did the wee man continue over he weekend Tina, and how is he today? :b Continuing to improve I hope? :luck: :luck: :luck:

(w00t) He is doing fantastic thankyou Tracy :huggles: :huggles: We have just come in from playing in the garden with his new squeaky bunny :sweating: and he only has the odd wobble every now and again. I cant tell you how happy it makes me to see him wag his tail and run around and the vet was thrilled when I rang him (w00t) Last Friday was just the worst day but since then every day has just got better and better. :thumbsup: Im so proud of him :wub: Ive taken some pictures of him which Ill try to put on tonight. :thumbsup:

Tina n Ozzy :huggles:

Happy Monday to you and Ozzy, Tina :D :huggles: :thumbsup:

Just back from my hols, and sooooo pleased to hear Ozzy may have turned the corner. :luck: Lots of luck for a continued improvement :huggles:

littlenell said:
(w00t) He is doing fantastic thankyou Tracy :huggles:   :huggles:   We have just come in from playing in the garden with his new squeaky bunny :sweating: and he only has the odd wobble every now and again.  I cant tell you how happy it makes me to see him wag his tail and run around and the vet was thrilled when I rang him (w00t) Last Friday was just the worst day but since then every day has just got better and better. :thumbsup: Im so proud of him :wub: Ive taken some pictures of him which Ill try to put on tonight. :thumbsup: Tina n Ozzy :huggles:

(w00t) [SIZE=14pt]FANTASTIC NEWS[/SIZE] :cheers: Can't wait to see the photo's :thumbsup: Seems like both Ozzy :wub: & Tess are on the mend, what a relief :sweating: :sweating:

Oh Tina
clapping.gif
clapping.gif

So wonderful to hear how Ozzy is improving so quickly after what must have been for you a age of waiting.

Many
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

have been shed between Ozzy and Sienna! And I don't know either of you!

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

For continued imrovements in leaps and bounds....literally!

Last edited by a moderator:
great news tina :thumbsup: so glad ozzys improving now :wub: :huggles:

Seems like both Ozzy :wub: & Tess are on the mend, what a relief :sweating: :sweating:

Im so glad Tess is ok too :huggles: Give Ozzys mum a cuddle from me :wub: We have both had our fair share of bad luck and knocks over the last year. Onwards and upwards from now on. (I hope :sweating: ) :)

Tina :thumbsup:

Tina that is [SIZE=21pt]FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!![/SIZE] I seriously could not be happier,and I hope that he improves steadily from here on in. :luck: :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup:

Wishing you & him all the luck in the world Tina :huggles: :huggles:

Pamela. xx

:sweating: Ive finally managed to work out how to put a video on :- " I hope these show just how much Ozzy has improved :wub: :thumbsup:

This first video was taken a week last Sunday - you can clearly see how he was unsteady on his feet and how he shook :( (Sorry about the shaky camera work my nerves are a bit shot at the moment :wacko: )

(w00t) I took this yesterday afternoon. Ozzy was on butterfly patrol :lol:

Thanks again for all your support. My OH works away and sometimes Ive felt really quite sorry for myself AND Ozzy, but then I come on here and read all your posts and Ive felt like youve all been with me - you really help :huggles:

Tina n Ozzy :thumbsup:

Oh Tina - I'm really not surprised how hopeless you were feeling last week :( , your oh doesn't look too hopefull in the background either :(

But the second video shows how much he has changed in such a short time :wub: , he looks so much happier and is jumping around...on two legs - he's amazing - so are you:wub: - well done :cheers: - you are doing a fabulous job with the little man :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Tina, no wonder you were so upset over Ozzy last week - it's heartbreaking watching him in that video and he looks so worried and puzzled himself. :(

But what a difference now. He looks so much happier and he can even balance on his back legs. Fantastic! :D You must be so relieved. :huggles:

Tina I have to be honest and tell you that I found that first video clip extremely difficult to watch,I was in tears...sorry! Poor Ozzy and no wonder you were so distraught. :(

But...on a much brighter note,the 2nd video clip is like a toatally different dog and is wonderful to watch,he certainly has improved immensely and I am really very happy,it was lovely watching him butterfly catching or chasing should I say,my lot do that too...nutters the lot of them!! :lol:

I hope to see you and him one day at a show..but until then take care of yourselves.xx :huggles:

Pamela.

Oh Tina, the poor little poppet. No wonder you felt so heartbroken, and nearly out of your mind. But what a great improvement in a week. Lots of :huggles: for Ozzy, and you and family

:huggles: :huggles:

Pauline & Ruby

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back