The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Party, Party, Party

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JAX said:
Karen said:
Lolcoe said:
Someone asked me to point Ozzy out at Leeds, i jokingly said the one with the pint in his hand, and guess what?........he had got one in his hand (w00t)
That could have been dodgy, there were loads of gezzery types with pints of beer (w00t) There were even some gezzery women with pints, although, come to think about it most of them had beards (w00t) :oops:

OOOOHHH .you Southern Snob !!! (w00t) I suppose YOU only drink PIMMS :- " :lol:

Yeah, watchit you, I only drink Campari and lemonade :p

;) With all this talk of posh drinks, Campari and stuff, hope people won't turn their noses up at white wine.

8) Maurice has now been briefed about what he has got to do and we've gone over it 3 times so he's sure what he's got to do. He's taking it ever so seriously so I'm sure said cake will get there in one piece.

Should also have party crashers from Scotland in the form of Ian and his wife Michelle, but they count as Whippet people cos they've got Blue.

There are 27 Whippets entered at Bakewell, by the way.

janfiers said:
;) With all this talk of posh drinks, Campari and stuff, hope people won't turn their noses up at white wine.
8) Maurice has now been briefed about what he has got to do and we've gone over it 3 times so he's sure what he's got to do.  He's taking it ever so seriously so I'm sure said cake will get there in one piece.

Should also have party crashers from Scotland in the form of Ian and his wife Michelle, but they count as Whippet people cos they've got Blue.

There are 27 Whippets entered at Bakewell, by the way.

That many (w00t)

Is someone going to take orange juice , so we drivers can have a `bucks fizz` type drink ? Please ;)

If anyone sees  Pedro  before the day (and the day itself till everything's laid out) PLEASE don't spill the beans as he doesn't know anything about it.
Have I missed something :eek: Is this a special party - is he your OH :)

Its their `wedding aniversery Debs

Just to let you all know,

Dolly (Helen) sent me a pm telling me that she is buying the drinks at the Houndshow following a long standing tradition when you win BOB like she did at Leeds.

:cheers: :cheers: Helen

bertie said:
Dolly (Helen) sent me a pm telling me that she is buying the drinks at the Houndshow following a long standing tradition when you win BOB like she did at Leeds.

:cheers:   :cheers:   Helen

:thumbsup: Thought it was the other way round !!! :thumbsup:

dolly said:
bertie said:

:cheers:   :cheers:   Helen

:thumbsup: Thought it was the other way round !!! :thumbsup:

You should know better than that Helen ,Its like at Golf , where ,if you get a hole in one , you buy everyone a drink . :cheers:

Dont worry , youve stilll got a week to get `all the money` together :cheers:

I have a few poly cups that I will bring along unless this has already been sorted.

Just had a word with Mum and she's going to do us a couple of Sausage rings (These are mums speciality) they are like huge sausage rolls the size of a tyre :D

ozzy said:
Just had a word with Mum and she's going to do us a couple of Sausage rings (These are mums speciality) they are like huge sausage rolls the size of a tyre :D

Is that one for me and one for you Russ :- " :thumbsup:

Yes and If i do well with Connor I might do a hoola with one of them :lol: :lol: :cheers:

soooooooo, if we come along, how will we find the other K9ers?

You've all (or many of you have) got your K9 badges, have you not? It's occasions like this you should wear them, so newbies can find you!

It sounds like it's gonna be a great day. What a shame I can't come too! :( Happy anniversary Jan and Pedro and have fun all - I'll be thinking of you!

urchin said:
soooooooo, if we come along, how will we find the other K9ers?

It will be near the `Whippet ` rings :- " which are usually the first ones as you come out of the main building . Please that it stays dry :luck:

I REALLY REALLY WANT TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(

Not entered though, so I'd have to leave the boys and its over 3 hours each way :wacko: :wacko: I'll see how next week goes, cos it would be great to meet up with all the k9er crew :D

It would be great to meet up with you Jo 8) and bring nice weather with you too ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back