The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Paula Roberts said:
Sorry Shona the grounds waterlogged, and its still raining so looks like we wont be doing anything, :(   rugby & racing training where cancelled last week.

No problem thought we would ask as we are in the area this weekend anyway!! :cheers:

Shona, give us a ring Friday night if the weather drys up we'll be doing something Saturday morning but the forcast isnt good for the rest of the week. :(

Lovely pics Debs, :cheers: apart from the last one, (w00t) shouldnt there be a warning triangle for that. :oops: i still think he sould get BIKE RACK tattooed on it. :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
Vinnie and Max could very well be twins Hannah, there faces are identical, I'm having trouble identifiying who's who on the pics. both beautiful little sweethearts

They are very, VERY alike aren't they :wub: .......Vinnie just has more white on his sides ......... and also has his trade mark black heart on his side :wub: .....Oh and naturally is much better looking than his older 1/2 bro :lol: ;)

passportphotos023.jpg

Picture016.jpg

bella-1.jpg

they would make a nice pair

masta said:
Strike Whippets said:
Vinnie and Max could very well be twins Hannah, there faces are identical, I'm having trouble identifiying who's who on the pics. both beautiful little sweethearts

They are very, VERY alike aren't they :wub: .......Vinnie just has more white on his sides ......... and also has his trade mark black heart on his side :wub: .....Oh and naturally is much better looking than his older 1/2 bro :lol: ;)

passportphotos023.jpg

Picture016.jpg

bella-1.jpg

they would make a nice pair

:lol: ....Bella's just after his ears isn't she :lol: :teehee:

Hannah,

do you think if one of chases pupsa set the fastest time of the day at an open would it be wind assisted :- "

Ahhhh little Odds ......What small ears you have :lol: ......All I can say is these ears didn't come from Inca :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back