The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mini Me said:
dogs090.jpg

dogs091.jpg

dogs092.jpg

dogs093.jpg

dogs094.jpg

thethethehthehthehthehthe thats all folks....Hope you have enjoyed these images and I amlooking forward to the next event, which I am sure will find the very best lure coursing whippet in the country ON THAT DAY!

If you want large files of any of your dogs reply here with the image you want. i.e. find the picture, post it below then p.m. who you are and were you want it sent. Cheers. M.M.

And just to be greedy :b .....The black and white boy wearing the red collar is mine (Supes little brother) ......Thank you sooo much, it's very kind and generous of you to share your photo's and time :cheers: Hannah xx

strikewhippets@aol.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian you are a star, :cheers: many thanks for all the hours you must of spent going through all your photos, they are ALL fantastic,

Had to look twice at Vinnie when he was running head on Hannah, :lol: it wasnt untill he started to turn and show his white bits i realised it wasnt Max. :b

Cant wait for February now. :thumbsup:

Had to look twice at Vinnie when he was running head on Hannah, laughing.gif it wasnt untill he started to turn and show his white bits i realised it wasnt Max. blush.gifCant wait for February now. thumbsup.gif

LOL ....Chase has stamped his pups hasn't he :D .....

hi folks, I have not forgot this thread and will email your requests as soon as I can.

I will size them for A4 pictures. If anyone wnats bigger I will have to send them by post on C.D. (and that's gonna cost ye :- " ). A4 is large enough for most people though.

Its Jeff's and Nigel's fault they are not done. They will not leave me alone. :blink:

Deb said:
I will put the couple of pics on that I managed to take, what with one bad hand and the other trying to keep Hugo from joining in (w00t)   most were quite blurred or a lovely shot of the sky or ground :lol:   :blink:   :teehee:
Apologies for delay in putting on the few pics I did manage to take - not very many or very brilliant, I'm afraid :- " :- "

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0130.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0131.jpg

DSC_0127.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0124.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

Great pics everyone!!! like being back there again and living it all over again (w00t)

oh well not long till the next one, says something about how much fun everyone had at the last one when the card fills up in less than 24 hours!!!!!!!! (w00t)

looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Vinnie and Max could very well be twins Hannah, there faces are identical, I'm having trouble identifiying who's who on the pics. both beautiful little sweethearts :wub:

UNFORTUNATELY, the best picture we took was this............................................

(and by 'best' I mean for close up and clarity only :teehee: :p )

(w00t) (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t)

(w00t) (w00t)

DSC_0122.jpg

:oops: :blink: :oops: :wacko: :oops: :- " :- " :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pics there Debs :D

Youve got most of the family in the pic by the camper!!!

And a rare glimpse of mini me there too!!!

That hat stood out well didnt it!!!! (w00t)

Deb said:
UNFORTUNATELY, the best picture we took was this............................................
(and by 'best' I mean for close up and clarity only :teehee:   :p )

(w00t)   (w00t)

(w00t)   (w00t)

(w00t)   (w00t)

(w00t)   (w00t)

(w00t)   (w00t)

DSC_0122.jpg

:oops:   :blink:   :oops:   :wacko:   :oops:   :- "  :- "  :- "

Seemingly this prize picture will be a collectors item now as Mark has bought a belt!!

Great to see more pics of such a FUN event im sure The Parkstone Vases will be as much FUN for everyone top pics well done :thumbsup:

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Great to see more pics of such a FUN event im sure The Parkstone Vases will be as much FUN for everyone top pics well done :thumbsup:

Yep same here :D ......All of the photo's give a real feel of the day ....It was great FUN .....and will be even better now Marks got a belt :- " :lol:

Vinnie and Max could very well be twins Hannah, there faces are identical, I'm having trouble identifiying who's who on the pics. both beautiful little sweethearts

They are very, VERY alike aren't they :wub: .......Vinnie just has more white on his sides ......... and also has his trade mark black heart on his side :wub: .....Oh and naturally is much better looking than his older 1/2 bro :lol: ;)

passportphotos023.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Oh and naturally is much better looking than his older 1/2 bro laughing.gif wink.gif
yeah, ok Hannah, :lol: . True he is lovely, but only thanks to his half bro....hahaha.... :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:

Hi please could you send me these as I bred Supe (red collar) :wub:

Well I must say you kept that quiet - I've never heard you mention that ever!!! :lol:

Can you send them to me please when you get them :cheers:

Thanks Mini Me there are some fantastic piccies of my 2 whippies 8) :wub:

Hi please could you send me these as I bred Supe (red collar)
Well I must say you kept that quiet - I've never heard you mention that ever!!!
Well I only mentioned this in passing to 1 or 2 or 3 or sooo people (it's not because I'm proud of him though  :- "  ;) )
Can you send them to me please when you get them
Why ??? :lol:

and will be even better now Marks got a belt
wellafter years of being told to "belt up" I thought i'd better buy one as no one could of actualy been meaning my mouth could they o:)

Mark Roberts said:
and will be even better now Marks got a belt
wellafter years of being told to "belt up" I thought i'd better buy one as no one could of actualy been meaning my mouth could they o:)

No never Mark you are soooo quiet and retiring!!!! :- "

By the way any lure practice this weekend ???? :thumbsup:

Sorry Shona the grounds waterlogged, and its still raining so looks like we wont be doing anything, :( rugby & racing training where cancelled last week.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back