The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

more....zzzz...zzzz...zzzz...zzzzzzz...oh. sorry...

dogs048.jpg

dogs049.jpg

dogs050.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last ones for today...I am just over half way through now. Please feel free to tell me to stop!

dogs054.jpg

dogs055.jpg

dogs057.jpg

dogs058.jpg

Lovely pics of the dark brindle beauty, at one of the other meets we'll bring the other half of the team.

Can I have em please :D

coursing04.jpg

Fantastic pics Ian, :cheers: love the ones of Max & Lola, :huggles: and the ones of Jack & Maddie, she runs well for a little one. :thumbsup:

Dont stop keep them coming. :cheers:

Cant wait till both the twins are in action again. :huggles:

Those are some the most thrilling moments I've had in lure coursing Paula, watching the twins go through the rounds and ending up running together in the final, not because of the win but because they are such a double act :huggles:

GREAT pictures :) Mini Me, the last one you posted is Digger - its brilliant, could you send it to me please :cheers:

How is digger doing Deb?

Healing well Ihope

And how is your hand doing ?

Are you on for Feb?

xx Shona :thumbsup:

Hope diggers feeling better Debs, :huggles: cant wait to see Hugo go. :thumbsup:

sparky said:
still no pics of my black dog running :(
I haven't got as many as would have like Sparky cos Andy went to help Bob and it's hard to take them when your running (w00t) :lol:

As the daylight went our pics went to pot, wrong setting probably, it's hard to do both :(

IMG_6734-1.jpg

Digger seems better now thanks - a week of R and R has worked wonders :) :)

I have 'healed' as well thanks :- " Felt a bit under the weather last weekend, hopefully will be fitter next time :)) (won't break the 'golden rule' again in a hurry :x )

Yes, we will be there in Feb - Hugo will be having his first 'proper' run - he is very keen :wacko: I will put the couple of pics on that I managed to take, what with one bad hand and the other trying to keep Hugo from joining in (w00t) most were quite blurred or a lovely shot of the sky or ground :lol: :blink: :teehee:

only another fourty to go...

dogs059.jpg

dogs060.jpg

dogs061.jpg

dogs062.jpg

dogs063.jpg

dogs064.jpg

dogs065.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back