The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
belting pics everyone :thumbsup:

i couldnt get over how much Digger and Hugo looked like Digit and Bloggs

masta said:
DSC_0139-1.jpg

DSC_0138-1.jpg

DSC_0183-1.jpg

DSC_0157-1.jpg

DSC_0155-1.jpg

[

good to see keith made it :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was lovely to meet you too Urchin, :lol:

How could we ever get bored of fantastic pics keep them coming everyone. :cheers:

it was nice to say helloo to so many new faces sorry I dint get more time to chat on the day.

plans are underway :thumbsup:

Well Done All.Good to see show and racing lines excel in finals.Look forward to the next one.

oooooooooooooooo what a gorgeous whippet in such a lovely pink coat!!! i know mr roberts would love a nice BRIGHT PINK coat for one of his :- "

wonder what i shall send for xmas :- "

my jessie suits pink!!!! :wub:

I have so enjoyed reading this thread, the only dog I know personally is Digger, I hope your toe is soon better, I'll give it a kiss when I see you next. What struck me was the lovely quality of the whippets participating, it must make for a really enjoyable day out.

Jenny

Oh i can just see her now Tanya, a stupid black whippet girl in a gorgeous pink coat, please send it asap. :- "

i know mr roberts would love a nice BRIGHT PINK coat for one of his
in yer dreams :rant:

I have so enjoyed reading this thread, the only dog I know personally is Digger, I hope your toe is soon better, I'll give it a kiss when I see you next. What struck me was the lovely quality of the whippets participating, it must make for a really enjoyable day out
Hi Jenny,

it was a good day, i've had loads of realy nice e/mails/calls ect from everyone saying they had a good time.

we run lure coursing as a relaxed fun day, very few guide lines (we dont have rules) and hope that everyone uses common sense (which everyone did) and have a good day out watching the dogs run and compeat even if the winning is only the end result as I dont think anyone on Sunday had realy come up to win but they were all there for the day out a good crack and to see my bum :b .

I cant believe how excited people get about Marks bum :lol: its been doing the circuit for 15 years now, (w00t) surely everyones seen it already. :- "

(w00t) pmsl!!!! just sprayed allover my pc screen!!! (w00t)

we all know what mags do like those shots though :- "

paula when its sent please do post pic of mark proudly parading him whippy in pink!!!! (w00t)

pmsl!!!! just sprayed allover my pc screen!!!
[SIZE=21pt]PARDON![/SIZE]

(i'm sure you wont be the only one :- " )

Paula Roberts said:
I cant believe how excited people get about Marks bum :lol:   its been doing the circuit for 15 years now, (w00t)   surely everyones seen it already. :- "

I'm not sure 'excited' is the right word Paula (w00t)

this dog belongs to one of you...

dogs022.jpg

dogs023.jpg

dogs024.jpg

dogs025.jpg

dogs026.jpg

dogs027.jpg

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
*Lesley* said:
I loved the Kane look a like, she was a tad smaller though :lol:
Thats Elgadane Cast No Shadow i think Rabbit Runners bitch.

nice pics of my bitch [thanks mini me]it is my bitch jeff ,she does look like your dog kane lesley.must take this opportunity to thank jeff and mark and all who was involved in the running of the best days lure coursing i have been invited to take part in.the atmosphere was so friendly and relaxing which made for agreat day out.mark. mim says she can't wait for the next one as she is sure she can try your patience a lot more ha ha !!!!!! rabbit runner

That dog belongs to MEEEEEEEE!

It's Collooney Silver Digiloo (Digit) rather than Silver Jigalo as he appeared on the program (that's his sire btw)

what fantastic pics mini me - is there any chance i could have a set of them?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back