The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mini Me said:
only another fourty to go...
dogs059.jpg

dogs060.jpg

dogs061.jpg

dogs062.jpg

dogs063.jpg

dogs064.jpg

dogs065.jpg

Top class pics mate :thumbsup:

Well done Mini Me you have got lots of great shots and captured the dogs really well, really enjoyed looking at them.

Loved lots of the shots but the one of Sienna full stretch is one of my favorites :thumbsup:

Keep them coming :thumbsup:

Everyone will be gutted when your pics run out mate well done :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last ones for today...

dogs072.jpg

dogs073.jpg

dogs074.jpg

dogs075.jpg

dogs076.jpg

dogs077.jpg

dogs078.jpg

dogs079.jpg

night night...

The Blue Fawn with the blue collar is Cuttyfield Sacha's secret, Jade, and the picture of the red brindle 'flying' is breathtaking!!!!! :wub:

Well done you!!!

From 'She of the Spotty wellies!!' lol

x x

the main thing I like about the picture are they show that the dogs are in fantastic condition :thumbsup:

Fab pics :D That one of my Sienna (red brindle ) is brill she's that stretched her skin looks like its going to snap (w00t)

Can I have em please?

I'd like a couple for my website and I'll credit you on the pics but I'm not putting mini me :lol:

aww thank you Mini Me, the pic of black lad stretching out is fab

it's something i once thought i'd never see him do again :thumbsup: makes me heart swell with pride it does :huggles:

cheers

What absolutely fantastic pictures of such lovely dogs. I keep coming back to have another look when i should be working (w00t)

Jenny

Great photo's :thumbsup: ......I love the sequences as they give a real feel of the day and courses :cheers: ......

dogs090.jpg

dogs091.jpg

dogs092.jpg

dogs093.jpg

dogs094.jpg

thethethehthehthehthehthe thats all folks....Hope you have enjoyed these images and I amlooking forward to the next event, which I am sure will find the very best lure coursing whippet in the country ON THAT DAY!

If you want large files of any of your dogs reply here with the image you want. i.e. find the picture, post it below then p.m. who you are and were you want it sent. Cheers. M.M.

Mini Me said:
Hiya Mini Me, thanks for putting the lovely photos on. Could you send me any photos you have of my girls please (i'm a bit sad and keep as many as i can!)

This is my girl Lola in the red collar (Winterfell Tinkerbelle)

Mini Me said:
And this is my other girl, Maggie May, in the red collar (Eugenie Princess/Winterfell Princess)

Any photos you have could you send them to winterfell@sky.com

Many many thanks :huggles:

Mini Me said:
few more. I really like the look of the last one on here. I have a coursing picture in mind (been discussing with Jeff over the last couple of weeks), in graphite or coloured pencil. I may well be using this dog (or one very similar) in the picture.
dogs028.jpg

dogs029.jpg

dogs030.jpg

dogs031.jpg

dogs032.jpg

dogs033.jpg

dogs034.jpg

Hi please could you send me these as I bred Supe (red collar) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back