The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
The sigh of relief from everyone when Kane drew Bella and everyone knew theyd missed her was amazing.
Kane doesn't mind he would have met her in the final anyway :- "

lesley, weve been drawn together again. :) last in slips this time :thumbsup: .

sparky said:
good draw. how many southeners are coming up..  :thumbsup:   who,s arjuna joe bloggs.. :thumbsup:   :cheers:

hey sparky your truck or mine??? and bring some better baccy with ya next time mate!!!! see you thought you had seen the last of the yappy norfolk pikey didnt ya!!! ha ha we get everywhere!!! need your drive tarmac`d whilst im there???!!! :clown:

i'm looking foward to it... just as long as i don't have to witness mark choking his chicken again :- " :lol:

you think if I slipped my Bloggs in under cover of darkness I could pass him off as the illusive arjuna joe??

will be good to see you there Tanya - I got a cottage to stay in, so me and the boys will be all toastie warm :D come round if ya truck freezes!

urchin said:
you think if I slipped my Bloggs in under cover of darkness I could pass him off as the illusive arjuna joe??
will be good to see you there Tanya - I got a cottage to stay in, so me and the boys will be all toastie warm  :D   come round if ya truck freezes!

cheers mate!!! im sure the amounts of alc :oops: mean coffee i will drink will keep me warm :- " be prepared for a knock for a shower though lol!!!

Kane doesn't mind he would have met her in the final anyway
we'll get the grass cut then theres not tuffs LOL :thumbsup:

just as long as i don't have to witness mark choking his chicken again
:b

If you fancy Mark il sell you your last 4 back and the cars they were in
SAT NAVS! set mine to take me home I ended up in Bootle :- "

Be great to actually meet you in person Tanya, :lol: feel as if i"ve known you for years but never actually seen you. :lol:

sparky said:
lesley, weve been drawn together again. :)   last in slips this time :thumbsup: .
Spooky eh Tony, :blink: I was hoping the lads would be be draw togather like before, it would have been good to see the big boys going for it, you'll have to tell Archie to be gentle with my girl she's a princess you know, having said that she's learnt to keep out of Kanes way when he's running :lol: (w00t)

we'll get the grass cut then theres not tuffs :thumbsup: & Ste Fremo can sell it in Toxteth :lol: :lol: :lol:

sparky said:
good draw. how many southeners are coming up..  :thumbsup:   who,s arjuna joe bloggs.. :thumbsup:   :cheers:
Arjuna Joe Bloggs- show bred southern softie lightly lurecoursed for the last two years( dodgy off fore wrist and misaligned pelvis). Some success at BSFA back in 2005 and in a couple of Harerunner stakes now back in hard training (walking to the Greyhound pub on other side of village most nights) :cheers:

Yes us Southerners (though Raes really a Northerner) are coming up as well with 2 youngsters I bred who are just learning ( Big Bruva Strykes & Starstrike Heart & Soul) and with the silly old Twit ( Lamplyte Nyjinsky) who is now six and a half years old and has more old injuries than I care to remember :wacko: .....See you all there :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go! the events still 4 weeks away and already the Southerners are already making excuses for their dogs :- "

what will they be like on the 26th -_- (the day after)

I know there are 2 bitch's in the line up that are due in season anytime so the reserves might get a run.

Southerners plase learn this in time for the event.

"I GOT BEAT FAIR AND SQUARE"

will you be entering the 64 dog stake which is loosly planned for the new year :thumbsup:

well im making the journey, just for the meeting with old and hopefully new friends and to see if sparky has really got decent tobacco (w00t)

my excuse is " she is only a baby" that excuse ok ???!!! (w00t)

LOL this section of the midland's contingent is expecting to be beaten - the other section (the one with the 4 legs and brindle coat) is fully confident that the lure is his, all lures are his, and that's his final word on the subject!

otherwise known as Digit's Lure Law :teehee:

Do the dogs just need collars Mark ......and are they being muzzled as its real fur ???

Hi Hannah,

Yes coloured collars are to be warn (we have a few sets if anyones not got any)

MUZZLES ~ there not compusary but we ask that if an owner thinks their dog might be suspect that they might be a bit nippy that they let us know and we can supply a muzzle for their dog to wear.

I would of replied sooner but I had a 3 hour conversation with a lovely lady from near Great Yarmouth :- "

Mark Roberts said:
Hi Hannah,
Yes coloured collars are to be warn (we have a few sets if anyones not got any)

MUZZLES ~ there not compusary but we ask that if an owner thinks their dog might be suspect that they might be a bit nippy that they let us know and we can supply a muzzle for their dog to wear.

I would of replied sooner but I had a 3 hour conversation with a lovely lady from near Great Yarmouth  :- "

you love it when i ring!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

you ready for the pikey princess??? :- " oh what a good name for jessie!!! (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back