The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and if you update it i'll volunter to keep the brand new 5ft x 7ft score board up to date for you
Thats a very kind offer Becka :thumbsup: will you be standing on tip toes to reach the top? :- "

will we be able to see it with the floodlights?
after out little chat Sunday Patrick i'm working on a Lamping/lure coursing meeting which might be interesting :thumbsup:

"often copied never bettered."

Mark Roberts said:
and if you update it i'll volunter to keep the brand new 5ft x 7ft score board up to date for you
Thats a very kind offer Becka :thumbsup: will you be standing on tip toes to reach the top? :- "

i'm not bothered about the top too much, it's mainly dogs 6 and 18 i'll be following :lol:

Is Avismare Midnight Star a K9 entry just wondered who Jinx is up against

Remember she is a novice at this event

Cant wait

Can we camp over at the venue Mark or do we need to find a site somewhere? :cheers:

We are presuming there will be a night before **** up!!!!!! :thumbsup:

hi all. i wonder if pics of the dogs entered could be posted here and maybe recent form also posted. might give us all a kick up the arse to try and do our best..

:cheers:

Lynperry Waterloo Boy(kane)

Form: Novice but will give 110% :D

kaneinaction.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crackling Beauty(Spry)

Form: Will try her best to beat Archie :D

spryinfullflight01.jpg

Is Avismare Midnight Star a K9 entry just wondered who Jinx is up againstRemember she is a novice at this event

Cant wait

Can we camp over at the venue Mark or do we need to find a site somewhere? 

We are presuming there will be a night before **** up!!!!!!
Avismare Midnight star belongs to Estermax off K9.

Yep theres no problem with people camping over at the venue (the rugby club charge £5 a night)theyve offord that if enough are camping then they will open the club house up for us, if not then there are a few nice pubs local.

Parkstone Take A Chance (WCRCh Chase The Pied Piper x Parkstone Taboo)

Form : Early pace and Kierens working on building his stamina over the next 4 weeks.

maxstretching.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
15 laps a day then some free running, (w00t) poor lad nearly had a heart attack, :oops: and Kieren wasnt to happy either. :lol: Thankfully hes on half term this week, :D wonder who"ll be doing it next week. :- " :sweating: :eek:

Pennymeadow Blackjack

Form - Novice at lure coursing

But has mastered the real thing ok!!

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

first the old boy Niisyf Here's Oto

old and very out of condition, top lure courser with the club in 2003/04 season but hasn't coursed for over 2 years since he hurt his back, he'll be 98% enthusiasm but only 2% ability.. he'll still make my heart swell with pride though :wub:

then there is Cyanara Ice Saint of Niisyf

more guts and determination than any dog i've ever had but possibly too big for the cornering... he won't ever give up trying though :thumbsup:

in the reserves is Racing stripes of Niisyf

a big fat ponse with an attitude problem :angry: ... if he runs he'll probably get disqualified at the first in :thumbsup:

oh how i wish i could be running Ginni instead :'(

This is "Rhodeane Rhapsody in August" :wub:

P1010020-1.jpg

gallery_13_2_77595.jpg

piccy by Scott Frodsham

and "Avismar Midnight Star" (red collar) :wub:

race75eo.jpg

piccy by jac's

Jacob = Lamplyte Nijinsky (Second Strike) ....Getting on, past his best and very hard to keep 100% fit due to a thyroid problem and old injuries, but he always gives 100% in every thing hes asked to do, and as theres fur as the lure he may over do it in his first round :rolleyes:

BSFA8-7-07031.jpg

This is Lola or Winterfell Tinkerbelle if we are going to be 'posh'

shes a novice and a bit of a baby at only 15mnths old, bless her :wub:

Image1.jpg

Vinnie = Stars Strike Heart & Soul (Strikes Take That) .....He's young, fit, has stamina and enthusiasm to boot but often over shoots the turns as he's only just started to learn what his legs are for :lol: .....When we first got him back he couldn't run at all, and used to lose his legs and balance, but hes fine now, he just green and needs to learn how to corner :lol: .....Again will give his all, I'm just worried about the slipper as A) Vinnies never been in slips and B) hes scared of some men :( .....but fingers crossed he'll be OK ....Oppps end of essay :b

Picture200.jpg

:huggles: This is MaggieMay (the noisy, gobby one!!) :b She is 100% passionate about racing /lure coursing. She too is a novice (only 3rd Lure coursing 'competition')

If she did less barking and more breathing who knows what could happen (w00t)

mags.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back