The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Deb said:
ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS aka DIGGERExperienced lurecourser lightly coursed since 2005, we're coming for the craic - he's coming for the lure !!

DSC_0005.jpg

caravananddiggerphotos034.jpg

i think my cleo has your dog in the first round..

i hope he will be gentle with her :thumbsup:

Supe ( The Phantom Menace / Big Bruva Strykes)

2 years old in Feb - been to BSFA twice. (BIF first time and BIC second) We're all looking forward to the trip in the bongo as much as the running!

SUPE201.jpg

Rae said:
Supe ( The Phantom Menace / Big Bruva Strykes)
2 years old in Feb - been to BSFA twice. (BIF first time and BIC second)  We're all looking forward to the trip in the bongo as much as the running!

SUPE201.jpg

What a handsome looking dog :wub: ;) ......Vinnie said he's looking forward to his trip in the Bongo with his big bro Supe, mum, uncle Twit and auntie Rae .....V did say he's going to hide the wine though :- " .....Of course Rae and myself don't know what he means o:)

sparky said:
Deb said:
ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS aka DIGGERExperienced lurecourser lightly coursed since 2005, we're coming for the craic - he's coming for the lure !!

DSC_0005.jpg

caravananddiggerphotos034.jpg

i think my cleo has your dog in the first round..

i hope he will be gentle with her :thumbsup:

SPARKY, Don't worry he is a perfect gent, i'm sure he'll be saying "after you" to your cleo on the 25th :thumbsup:

I hope he does or we can kiss the 9.30 start goodbye :lol:

I'm sure Lesley will keep an eye on us o:)

I'm sure you are right .....Well lets hope .....Plleeaaassee Lesley and Andy keep us on the straight ;) :lol:

Rae said:
I hope he does or we can kiss the 9.30 start goodbye  :lol:
I'm sure Lesley will keep an eye on us  o:)

Strike Whippets said:
I'm sure you are right .....Well lets hope .....Plleeaaassee Lesley and Andy keep us on the straight  ;)   :lol:
I'll be keeping both eyes on you never mind one if you're sleeping in my caravan (w00t) :lol:

Maybe the dogs should sleep in the house with me incase you're not sober enough to look after them :- " :thumbsup:

Andy can sleep on the couch :teehee:

Are you sleeping over on the Saturday night, Sunday night or both, if you're sleeping over the Sunday I'll take Monday off I've some time owing :D

*Lesley* said:
Rae said:
I hope he does or we can kiss the 9.30 start goodbye  :lol:
I'm sure Lesley will keep an eye on us  o:)

Strike Whippets said:
I'm sure you are right .....Well lets hope .....Plleeaaassee Lesley and Andy keep us on the straight  ;)   :lol:
I'll be keeping both eyes on you never mind one if you're sleeping in my caravan (w00t) :lol:

Maybe the dogs should sleep in the house with me incase you're not sober enough to look after them :- " :thumbsup:

Andy can sleep on the couch :teehee:

Are you sleeping over on the Saturday night, Sunday night or both, if you're sleeping over the Sunday I'll take Monday off I've some time owing :D

i think we should have a "mucky curry" on Sat nite K2/Kashmir?? i'm game

Due to Silver Sky of Pennymeadow being withdrawn from the meeting Elgadane Cast No Shadow has now replaced her.

The new list is below with the reserve in place.

Micas Star Comet

v

Silverslip Who Loves The Sun

Roadean Rapsody In August

v

Eugenie Princess (Winterfell Princess)

Tipp Tail

v

Niisyf Heres Oto (Wheres My T)

Lamplight Nijinsky(Second Strike)

v

Barleys Lad

Truely Scumptious Of Pennymeadow (Pennymeadow Penny)

v

Stars Strike Heart & Soul (Strikes Take That),

Elgadane Cast No Shadow (Reserve)

v

Dales Coaster

Avismare Midnight Star

v

High Jinx

Moon Ballad

v

Starvass Moonlighting

Collony Silver Digiloo

v

Cyanara Ice Saint of Niisyf

Penny Picture ( Miserabella) the one they all wanted to avoid

v

Lynperry Waterloo Boy (Callena Taro)

Big Brother Strikes (The Phantom Menace)

v

Highlands Just Jessie

Winterfell Tinkerbelle (winterfell Tinkerbeele)

v

Parkstone Take A Chance (Parkstone Take A Chance)

Parkstone Let Me loose

v

Parkstone Candy Kisses (Thumberlina)

Arjuna Joe Bloggs

v

Parkstone Queen Of The Nile

Pennymeadow Black Jack

v

Pennymeadow Pot Black

Crackling Beauty (Calenna Hope)

v

Lynperry Wonder

Oooooh well since you've invited us Lesley ...we'll stay Sat & Sun if that's OK :D :cheers:

Not sure about a 'mucky' curry tho :- " (remember we'll all be using your loo :lol: :b )

BTW What is a mucky curry ?? ....... :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Rae said:
Oooooh well since you've invited us Lesley ...we'll stay Sat & Sun if that's OK  :D   :cheers:
No probs you can both stay as long as you want  :huggles:  

Not sure about a 'mucky' curry tho  :- "  (remember we'll all be using your loo  :lol:   :b )

Thats ok you can take it with you i'll pick it up when I come down on hols :lol:

Strike Whippets said:
BTW What is a mucky curry ?? ....... :b
It's a just a Yorkshire thing Hannah, full term would probably be "went to town had a skin full of beer and a mucky curry" and would happen about 3 o'clock on a Saturday night/Sunday morning (w00t)

I don't do that anymore I'm more sensible these days (and too old) :teehee:

Your a brave woman Lesley. :- "

After being in the company of these two women in question, i have one tip of advice for you, :)

[SIZE=14pt]HIDE THE WINE[/SIZE] :cheers:

Paula Roberts said:
Your a brave woman Lesley. :- "
After being in the company of these two women in question, i have one tip of advice for you, :)

[SIZE=14pt]HIDE THE WINE[/SIZE] :cheers:

(w00t) .....We don't know what you mean Mrs R :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back