The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Eugenie Princess or Winterfell Princess

maggiemay2 said:
:huggles: This is MaggieMay (the noisy, gobby one!!)  :b   She is 100% passionate about racing /lure coursing. She too is a novice (only 3rd Lure coursing 'competition')If she did less barking and more breathing who knows what could happen  (w00t)

my little cleo, complete novice and wont even chase the lure in public.. :wub:

my black dog archie. form. will chase anything. :D

pic courtesy of lesley..

I know many of you will be amazed, surprised and shocked to hear....

I'm a bit excited and looking forward to sunday :- "

Great to see a lot of the dogs that are competeing, :cheers: forgot how many fantastic dogs there are at lure coursing, :thumbsup: :luck: to everyone,

I"m a bit excited myself Sarah, :- " really looking forwards to Sunday and a bit of fun practice. :lol:

ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS aka DIGGER

Experienced lurecourser lightly coursed since 2005, we're coming for the craic - he's coming for the lure !!

DSC_0005.jpg

caravananddiggerphotos034.jpg

Trudies Scrumptious Of Pennymeadow Game as they come will keep going all day like a good deisel engine.

thefinal2.jpg

Silver Skye Of Pennymeadow likes the real thing more than a lure.

Dal4.jpg

some nice pictures going up.

spoke with the slipper & judge and they are both looking forward to the meeting.

Here is High jinx (jinxy)

Complete novice to lure coursing but loves the lure when on the track

Will give 100% especially for fur!!!!!

Resized_DSC01147.jpg

Thank you

She is VEETAY BLUE DANCERXCHARMAINE DUSKY DAWN

with road runner and black as coal as grandparents

lord of the knight,lively lucie,sooty sam and rabbit runner amongst her grt granparents

She was bought in Blackburn 2 years ago from relatives at 6 months

We didnt know her potential until we sold one of her pups to the secretary of SWPRC and were invited up to the race meetings in August this year

She just loves racing and if its furry all the better!!!! :thumbsup:

Have a good day today so annoyed we are missing it

Looking forward to meeting everyone on 24th/25th :cheers:

Have a good day today so annoyed we are missing it Looking forward to meeting everyone on 24th/25th
Sorry you cant make it down today for a few runs, Looking forward to meeting you all on the 25th.

Today will (as always) be a relaxed fun afternoon lure coursing amungst freinds.

see you on the 25th :thumbsup:

We are off up to Blair Drummond for some bends practice if the weather holds

Waiting to see if weve won a camper on ebay later so we can avoid the tents in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

A campers got to be better than the cold floor in November.

:cheers:

Sounds like a fab event... wish I could come. Perhaps next time. Cristobel has lure coursed with the BSFA but doesn't try 100% for plastic, a furry lure would be great. Good luck anyway :thumbsup:

wish i could come over for a practice today but Otis has had an injury of a personal nature :b

it involved a chicken wire fence and Otis not jumping quite high enough... grazing his pride :eek: >_< :wacko: a couple of days of walking like john wayne with some salve on them and i'm sure he'll be right again for the big event :thumbsup:

Sounds like a fab event... wish I could come. Perhaps next time. Cristobel has lure coursed with the BSFA but doesn't try 100% for plastic, a furry lure would be great. Good luck anyway
There may be another event run in January/Febuary i'll post details as soon as they are finalised (once ive recovered from this one)

BUT unfortunatly we have had a withdrawel today to there may be 1 place available but i'm waiting for confermation from an owner who the place has been offord to, if your interested let me know (just in case the other owner doesnt accept).

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back