The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pennymeadow Lure Coursing Cup

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and bottles :clown: ....Beej still repeats what his dear auntie Rae told him and Kieren to do with a bottle :eek:

Go little Cleo ;) .......Barbara is bringing her slips for Vinnie to practice next Sunday .....

Sparky get your bum in gear and get yourself up to the Lancashire for a bit of training.

here,s maddie (parkstone candy Kisses) only done this once before, 15lb hope the puddles are not to deep !!!

m.jpg

I heard she ran very well at Peover Naomi, :cheers: the thing with a little un is they can turn on nothing while the bigger dogs have to think about it for a while. :lol:

IMG_0843.jpg

well, i'm afraid its a chipped rib for maggie (Eugenie Princess) :(

Good news is she doesnt have to have an operation. :sweating:

poor girl, it doesnt seem to be bothering her much at all tho. she will be bouncing by the time she has 'healed'

NAOMI said:
here,s maddie (parkstone candy Kisses) only done this once before, 15lb hope the puddles are not to deep !!!
hi naomi my little girl is only 17lb so at least theres 2 little uns.. :thumbsup:

Realy sorry to hear that Sarah :( hope shes soon on the mend.

unfortunatly due to dogs having to be withdrawn we have a couple of places now available on a first come first serve basis priority being given to thoses not already having runners.

Mark Roberts said:
Realy sorry to hear that Sarah  :(   hope shes soon on the mend.
unfortunatly due to dogs having to be withdrawn we have a couple of places now available on a first come first serve basis priority being given to thoses not already having runners.

thanks mark. :huggles: shes enjoying all the pampering at the moment. bit difficult to balance a laptop and type when you've got a whippet insisting on sitting on your knee! :blink:

maggiemay2 said:

well, i'm afraid its a chipped rib for maggie (Eugenie Princess) :(

Good news is she doesnt have to have an operation. :sweating:

poor girl, it doesnt seem to be bothering her much at all tho. she will be bouncing by the time she has 'healed'

2 weeks indoors and she should be ok.. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers sparky, will prob give her 4 weeks and see how she goes from there. dont want to risk her getting a 'knock' and doing something worse. :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back