The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass &npvc Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
So sweet, Grace is such a pretty mum. I love the cream and white girl :wub: :wub:

So sweet, Grace is such a pretty mum. I love the cream and white girl :wub: :wub:

grace was brilliant today, 5 people here to see her babies and as usual she took it all in her stride :wub:

peter and cynthia fell in love with the little cream and white girl, they have named her Angel :wub:

And an angel she is :D I will look forward to meeting you sometime Peter and Cynthia, and wish you well with dear little Angel :wub:

gave the puppy's some Farley's rusks from a spoon this morning they all lapped and loved it :wub:

so did grace when she went in to clean them up :lol:

all their eyes are open now they look so sweet :wub: :wub: :wub:

gave the puppy's some Farley's rusks from a spoon this morning they all lapped and loved it :wub: so did grace when she went in to clean them up :lol:

all their eyes are open now they look so sweet :wub: :wub: :wub:
Did you feed Barney Sue, or have you taped his mouth shut? :unsure: (w00t) :lol:

I hope it was a silver spoon :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry June forgot to get him in from the shed maybe next time :lol: :lol:

thanks Elaine, im thrilled that Belle is going to lynne and dave, also the couple from Stanborough club are coming tomorrow afternoon to pick their little girl, they are having either the white girl or the little cream and white girl....whoever they pick will be called Angel :wub:
Julie have they all got homes now :wub: :wub: bless them
just one little girl left Elaine.

OH NO...NOT THAT WHITE GIRL...NO.OOOOOOO

pups had their first taste of farleys rusks today :wub: :wub: what a mess...but boy did they enjoy it (w00t)

3rdjan20104.jpg

(w00t)

3rdjan20105.jpg

3rdjan201010.jpg

o:) she needs a spoon

3rdjan20101.jpg

barney got stuck in, and angel had her fill ....thought she was going to eat the plate (w00t)

3rdjan201012.jpg

sophie tucking in

3rdjan20102.jpg

belle :wub:

3rdjan201013.jpg

angel who will be going to peter and cynthia at stanborough

3rdjan201014.jpg

opps one missing

3rdjan201015.jpg

ahh here she is, the little white one, sneaking a cuddle with mum

3rdjan201016.jpg

junes barney boy :wub:

3rdjan201017.jpg

barney again

3rdjan201019.jpg

3rdjan20107.jpg

sophie and angel :wub: :wub:

3rdjan201024.jpg

belle

3rdjan201020.jpg

opps didnt put any of yogi on (he is in the group shots) he's shy :b :b

Sue, have you been leaving my Barney out in the rain? His colour is fading :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THEY ARE SO CUTE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: AND GROWING Soooooooooo FAST GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck:

Ahhh, the puppies look stunning Julie. My fav's, the fawn with the dark mask :wub: and June's pup :wub: . Elisha looks as if she is enjoying her very own "home grown ones" :luck: :luck: :luck: to all the owners of thier forever homes

The pups are beautiful :wub: They look to be coming on a treat :D

What are they weighing now Ju?

Wow , these pups are little beauties :wub:

Especially the little white girlie :wub:

thanks for all the lovely words about the pups, im so proud of them, Grace has done an amazing job with them so far...they are all turning into little fatties :b :lol:

my boy YOGI (blue/fawn boy) 1lb 14oz

mums girl SOPHIE (fawn with black mask) 1lb 10oz

junes lad BARNEY (fawn/black mask) 1lb 11oz

lynne & daves girl BELLE (blue/fawn) 1lb 11oz

cynthia & peters girl ANGEL (cream & white) 1lb 7oz

and the little white girl CANDY (her nic name) 1lb 5oz

these are the weights from yesterday at 17 days old, they will be 3 weeks on friday (w00t)

aww brilliant weights Ju, x Grace has done a brilliant job and of course your mum and you too, Bless the little dinky white one,x aww too cute and dinky too, :wub: :wub:

aww brilliant weights Ju, x Grace has done a brilliant job and of course your mum and you too, Bless the little dinky white one,x aww too cute and dinky too, :wub: :wub:
Don't be praising Sue Helen, she keeps putting my Barney out in the shed - and all so hers can get more food :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Give the little porkers a cuddle from me, and hope we can still get to you on Friday. It's looking a bit bleak here now - more snow forecast overnight, and it's to freeze too!

poor Barney won,t be out of the shed Friday then :lol:

believe you me June that boy can eat he is an ounce bigger than Sophie now :)

hope that you can get here but if not he will not go short of cuddles :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back