The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass &npvc Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Elisha with our boy....think we might call him Yogi

elishaandyogi.jpg

blue fawn girl :wub:

26dec096.jpg

cream girl

26dec094.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

26dec098.jpg

o:)

26dec097.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

whiteandcream-1.jpg

Little beauties Julie - I'll be back for another cuddle on my way home :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

awww arent they lovely...growing big by the day

have they got all homes to go to now...as i would of been tempted if and when i come and vist to give em a cuddle :wub:

hope Grace has recovered from her op

could you please pop the little white girl in the post to me :wub: :wub:

they are all gorgeous :wub:

Well we are home, but have no internet! Ggrrr! So no photos yet :- ( We have decided to call our little lad Barney. Also we are thrilled that Dave and Lynne Thomas are having the blue fawn girlie, and are calling her Belle. It will be great to see them grow up together at Gloucester. This message has only taken half an hour on my mobile! Needs must though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
:) :) :) :) :) :) they are all so cute love the white girl just like our dee dee when she was a baby good luck to all you lucky new owners julie and june stop drooling over them babies ok l o l i know you cant help it been there done that :) :)

Looking forward to the next instalment of photos, love the photo of little barney on your signature :wub:

i wont keep you waiting long, but ive had a hectic couple of days and ive not been 100% well :wacko:

the little white girl has been the 1st to open her eyes :wub: she looks lovely, i have visitors coming tomorrow to pick their girl out of the white girlie :wub: or the cream and white girlie :wub:

whoever they pick will be called ANGEL :wub: and will be a very lucky little lady :*

Grace looks fab and is doing a great job, pups are 2 weeks old today, i have been hanging on to see if anyone else fances having a peak at the world :lol:

Last edited:
as promised ive taken some (well loads) of piccys -_- -_- so im going to bore you ALL with more puppy pics, babes are 2 weeks old today :wub: :wub:

junes boy barney

01jan20101.jpg

little white girl is the 1st to open her eyes, the other wont be far behind

01jan201010.jpg

:wub:

01jan201011.jpg

grace and her family ;)

01jan201013.jpg

yogi on the left and barney...a brothers love

01jan201014.jpg

bless the boys :wub: :wub:

01jan201015.jpg

little cream girlie :wub:

01jan201016.jpg

lil white girl playing peek a boo :lol:

01jan201022.jpg

this is lynne and daves little girl Belle :wub:

01jan201028.jpg

oh she will make a good conway ;)

01jan201027.jpg

belle chewing her toes!

01jan20108.jpg

belle again :wub:

01jan201031.jpg

mum and dads sophie :wub:

01jan201029.jpg

sophie again :wub:

01jan201024.jpg

lil cream girl :wub:

01jan201030.jpg

lil white girl, resting her eyes (w00t)

01jan201032.jpg

last but not least, my yogi :wub:

01jan20105.jpg

They all look so cosy and warm and their colours are developing nicely now :wub:

Little Polo has the most gorgeous eyes :D Bless xx

They are all LOOK GREAT Julie :wub: :wub: Grace is doing a Fab Job with them all ,good luck :luck: :luck:

CONWAY BELL sounds good :)

aww julie, they are so cute, its great once their eyes start opening then they'l start to move around that bit more, and before you know it they'l be all over the place :wub:

thanks Elaine, im thrilled that Belle is going to lynne and dave, also the couple from Stanborough club are coming tomorrow afternoon to pick their little girl, they are having either the white girl or the little cream and white girl....whoever they pick will be called Angel :wub:

Last edited:
thanks Elaine, im thrilled that Belle is going to lynne and dave, also the couple from Stanborough club are coming tomorrow afternoon to pick their little girl, they are having either the white girl or the little cream and white girl....whoever they pick will be called Angel :wub:
Julie have they all got homes now :wub: :wub: bless them

oh it would be the little cream and white girl for me :wub: :wub:

The cream and white girl looks to be getting even patches over both eyes going down her face :wub: and a white spot on her head :wub: They are all gorgeous, and I couldn't be happier with them. Can't wait for Friday to come for more cuddles :D

:D :D They are all coming on a treat they look absolutely gorgeous i cant believe the coincidence our :wub: Dee Dee :wub: is pure white not a blemish on her and her race name is " BLUE ANGEL " but our DeeDee had a freak accident when she was thirteen months old and sadly her racing career was over, we then tried to mate her and that was not to be, so if she ( Your Little white girl ) was a he I would have been down to Oxford banging on your door julie but thats not to be, so there is some very very lucky family out there who will get " their " little :wub: Angel :wub: good luck with her who ever you are and good :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to all you lucky new owners lots of love the BLUE GANG. :D :D

Julie have they all got homes now :wub: :wub: bless them
just one little girl left Elaine.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back