The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass &npvc Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Congratulations, glad all worked out ok. You have a nice bundle of fun there :)

junes moaning on for more pics, sorry these are either to bright or to dark :wacko:

grace and her kids :wub:

21dec4.jpg

the little boy climbing over his little sister :wub:

21dec8.jpg

this is the big dog.....and he is stunning, sorry about the dark pic

21dec9.jpg

the white girl and the cream girl...one of these will be going to a racing home and will run at stanborough ;)

21dec7.jpg

the blue fawn boy and girl using dad and mums new charge as a pillow

21dec5.jpg

group photo

21dec3.jpg

:wub: :wub:

21dec2.jpg

last one for now (w00t)

21dec1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh Julie! My little boy looks lush on the pink blanket in the last few pics :wub: I know its not long since I saw them, but they do look much bigger already :D

your little boy eh June??? :- :- is that your final answer?

i knew on Saturday he left a little paw print on your heart :wub: :wub: :wub: you were definitely smitten

your little boy eh June??? :- :- is that your final answer?i knew on Saturday he left a little paw print on your heart :wub: :wub: :wub: you were definitely smitten
Um yes, a few paw prints actually :wub: They are all so cute though, but he has a special extra bit of cuteness :wub:

I see your mum and dad's little girlie is pretending to be a blanket again :lol: She is just the same colour, and camouflaged :D

Ahhh lovely pictures....you cant half see the dark mask appearing on the fawn one...beautiful... :wub:

they are so lovely, that little blue fawn girlie is so cute....very pleased you have made your choice June, now for the name...what about you Julie...who are you keeping?

they are so lovely, that little blue fawn girlie is so cute....very pleased you have made your choice June, now for the name...what about you Julie...who are you keeping?
im not sure yet Clair, i do like the other dog, but i have people visiting to pick theirs over the next couple of weeks, i wanna wait till the eyes open, i might swap back to a girl :wacko: :wub: :wub: who knows :lol:

They are just totally gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub:

What a hard choice Ju :wacko: they are all so beautiful and congrats June, he looks a cracker ;)

well we finally managed to get to the vets this morning to have the pups dew claws removed, all were very brave :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and they got the thumbs up from the vet (same one who brought them into the world) :thumbsup:

Grace was as good as gold while i pinched her babies, Dad said she just had a nap in the bed until i got home -_- -_- -_- making the most of a bit of sleep ;) she was very pleased to see them home and after counting to make sure id brought them all back she soon made sure they all got a go at the milk bar :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is the little lad june has decided to have, here having a cuddle with his mum :wub:

junesboy2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub:

junesboy1.jpg

Oh look at the little mummy's boy :D Now we need a cute name for a cute puppy :thumbsup:

aww hes lovely june, carnt wait till next year to see all these puppies :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Just been round Julies for my puppy fix they are so cute :wub: :wub:

had a lovely cuddle with Junes little boy he is adorable he was licking my face bless him :wub: :wub:

yes June he does need a great name befitting the peppermints :lol: not forgetting his handsome dad sweep :thumbsup:

What a really beautiful litter with such a lovely variety of colours. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: June's little lad is going to handsome with his dark mask. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back