The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass &npvc Whiphaven Mighty Mouse

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What a night you had ... but lovely to see all the pups and Grace looking so well :D

The pups are looking very well, Grace did a good job :)

I'm so glad that I'm at my whippet maximum here in Devon or I'd be more than a little tempted by one of those little white girlies :wub: :wub:

Absolutely gorgeous!!! xxx

Oh Julie what a night for you all, but all worked out well in the end. Six gorgeous beautiful puppies :D :wub: Must be something in the water with all these cream girls! :D :wub: They all look lovely healthy chubby babes, Grace cooked them well!! :D
oh diane im so glad thats over :lol: :lol:

the 2 girls actually look white at the moment, but im sure they will change over the next few weeks...

Grace never stops washing them all, and thay are all suckling the weights are

blue/fawn dog 10oz 1/8

dark fawn dog 7oz 3/4

white bitch 8oz 5/8

white bitch (with darker ears) 8oz 1/4

red fawn bitch 9oz 1/4

blue fawn bitch 9oz 3/8
So glad to see Grace & babes are doing so well! :wub: Really good weights. Now you just sit, watch & relax Julie :D

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas & all the best for the New year! :cheers:

Diane Dave & Josh xxx

:wub: :wub: :wub: what a fantastic job you all done, CONGRATULATIONS to you all,xx :wub: :wub: :wub: the puppies are just sooooooo cute,x :wub: :wub: :wub:

We need more photos. Has June picked? Is she going to have both boys?

well June has been sat in the den all afternoon :lol: she is over the moon with all of them :wub:

don,t think it will be an easy choice for her to make but she can take all the time she needs :))

lots of pics taken today they will be on latter folks Grace has been great even came out to say hello when they arrived :wub:

i think your all going to get sick of looking at pics of these pups (w00t) ive tried to sort out the best ones but i liked most of them :lol: so make yourself comfy :p

grace having a cuddle with her boy :wub:

19dec1.jpg

blue fawn boy and girl

19dec10.jpg

this lil blue fawn girlie is so :wub: :wub:

19dec11.jpg

her again

19dec12.jpg

she seems lighter than her brother, he has more fawn on his head...here she is again :wub: :wub:

19dec13.jpg

bundle, with mum and dads dark fawn leading the charge (w00t)

19dec14.jpg

19dec17.jpg

more to follow

this little boy made june smile :D

19dec15.jpg

:wub: :wub: him again :wub: :wub:

19dec16.jpg

i dont know how June will pick!! :blink:

19dec8.jpg

line up

19dec7.jpg

(w00t)

19dec6.jpg

one of the girls with nanny June :wub:

19dec5.jpg

:wub:

19dec4.jpg

june did like this lil lad :wub:

19dec3.jpg

more to come.....sorry :lol:

Last edited:
both the boys :wub:

19dec28.jpg

group hug :wub:

19dec27.jpg

this lil girl looks to be going cream now :wub:

19dec18.jpg

her again

19dec19.jpg

19dec2.jpg

junes fav i think :wub:

19dec20.jpg

19dec21.jpg

both the lads again

19dec22.jpg

sorry still more to follow....go get yourself a cuppa :lol:

blue fawn dog, he is a big lad ;)

19dec23.jpg

mum and dads new peppermint

19dec25.jpg

;)

19dec24.jpg

hope you like them :b

Oh my goodness , how cute are they :wub: :wub: :wub:

I could look at these little red feet all day :wub: :wub: :wub:

In fact I'm just going to have another look right now ;)

i thought id show you the vets handy work ;) so neat and not at all red and sore

19dec26.jpg

Your vet did a grand job there, Julie. I can see why you rate him so much :)

Does Grace get painkillers? Not sure if there are any licensed ones for bitches who are lactating :unsure: so I'm curious to know :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Julie never apologise for posting pics! lol the more the better! just love them! :wub: :wub: :wub: they are sooooooooooo ruddy gorgous! :wub: :wub: great pics by the way, and what a grand job he made of Graceys belly, well done to him x :D

Your vet did a grand job there, Julie. I can see why you rate him so much :) Does Grace get painkillers? Not sure if there are any licensed ones for bitches who are lactating :unsure: so I'm curious to know :thumbsup:
yes jane she is on pain relief and anti b's ;)

today is the 1st time ive seen it, she rolled over on to her back for a streach, its not sore or weaping, looks fab

arent they just adorable...do like the dark fawns

im sure youve got them all homes already...would def come over to give em cuddles, once theyve moving around abit more

The new photos are adorable....I just love those cream pups......lush... :wub: They are all gorgeous.

Well thanks so much to the Peppermint family for their hospitality, we had a great time looking at and cuddling these gorgeous little bundles :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: The little dark fawn boy (Chaz) lol is just so cute, but the blue fawn boy (Dave) is also gorgeous - how will I choose???? :unsure: I am thinking more of Chaz as he is so small compared with the other boy. I know they can change and catch up with each other, but he looks like he has a much smaller frame. I doubt any of them will be that big anyway though. The girls are beautiful too, and the white one looks to be getting some teastain patches like Auntie Nibs :wub: We are amazed at the colours of them as we expected them all to be fawn and quite similar, but none of them look the same.

I could have moved in to the den, and I think I might in a few weeks time when they have their eyes open, and are up and about. Barbara, Steve says no to two boys. I did mention it, and he said "no, it isn't gonna happen!!" so it looks like just one boy will be coming home with us :unsure: he does change his mind more often than his underpants though (w00t) :lol:

Sue and Neils little girl is stunning, and I'm pleased there was one they immediately said they must have. Elisha wants one of the blue fawn ones, so I'm thinking maybe Dave??? But there again she wants one of the white ones, and wants to call it Poppy :p We might all change our minds yet, as they are all fab, and I would be happy with any one of them :D

Thanks for a lovely day Julie - see you again on Thursday :lol: oh and Sunday :lol:

Wow, what a weekend! Congratulations to all parties. What gorgeeous puppies :wub: :wub: . Enjoy them over the next weeks!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back