The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh my goodness Julie, she is soooooooo wide :lol: I shouldn't laugh really, poor girl - but the more there are the smaller they will be, and easier to pop out!!! I might have to have more than one then eh? ;)

Oh my goodness Julie, she is soooooooo wide :lol: I shouldn't laugh really, poor girl - but the more there are the smaller they will be, and easier to pop out!!! I might have to have more than one then eh? ;)
I think Julie's gonna have to stop you from keeping them all June :D Now where are you spending Christmas I wonder :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
grace is a very beautiful girl, oh no june not twins 4 you lol xxx

Grace looks blooming lovely Julie :wub: Not long now, although the last few days seem FOREVER!!

Good luck to Grace for a quick & trouble free whelp :luck:

Aww bless her she is much bigger now :wub: . She looks great, lovely shiny coat. Good luck hope it all goes smoothly x x

Grace looks blooming lovely Julie :wub: Not long now, although the last few days seem FOREVER!!Good luck to Grace for a quick & trouble free whelp :luck:
ive told her what a good girl Tilly was and asked her if she could do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grace looks blooming lovely Julie :wub: Not long now, although the last few days seem FOREVER!!Good luck to Grace for a quick & trouble free whelp :luck:
ive told her what a good girl Tilly was and asked her if she could do the same :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure she will Julie :D I'm off to bed now.............. No sleep for the last 48hrs :wacko: -_-

just a few updated pics of grace, she is due a week wednesday...the time has gone so fast i cant believe it (w00t)

never know these could be the last pregnant pictures i get a chance to post :sweating: :sweating:

this was earlier this week

dec61.jpg

and these are today :wub:

dec611.jpg

dec613.jpg

dec614.jpg

her back is so wide she now doubles up as a table (w00t)

dec615.jpg

sleepy momma, she spends alot of time moving about to get comfy now

dec616.jpg

bless her little heart....7 and a half weeks...so almost there now ;)

Last edited:
bless her she is so uncomfortable and she has terrible wind :lol:

not to long now roll on Julie looks tired out :wub:

Bitch lookin fabulous Julie, no be long noo.! Whit a chrizzy present.! SUPERB :thumbsup:

awwwww what a girl. hope the delivery goes to plan xx

She is looking fab Julie, you are doing brilliant with her. I don't think I have ever seen a pregnant bitch looking so shiny and well. She is so lucky having you waiting on her hand and foot, or is it paw and paw? :lol: Not many more sleepless nights getting up to let her out for a wee - wish I could have shared the night time care :D Hopefully the pups will soon be here ;)

Grace looks great Julie, even though she might be feeling a bit fed up :wub: I think she will have six little pupsters!

Tilly was like that massive across the ribs. God love her not to long to go now :thumbsup:

She is looking fab Julie, you are doing brilliant with her. I don't think I have ever seen a pregnant bitch looking so shiny and well. She is so lucky having you waiting on her hand and foot, or is it paw and paw? :lol: Not many more sleepless nights getting up to let her out for a wee - wish I could have shared the night time care :D Hopefully the pups will soon be here ;)
i could always ring you everytime she gets me up June....just so you feel involved :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for all the lovely words about Grace, she has changed so much this last few days, my friend was here this morning and she didnt even come out much to say hello :eek: she sleeps loads (in the day!) and just looks twice the dog she was :lol: :lol:

i had a lovey 40 mins in bed last night around 11pm, i could see the babies moving and lots of rumbley noises...and she was so relaxed i had my hand on her tum feeling them kick :wub: :wub:

i could always ring you everytime she gets me up June....just so you feel involved :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for all the lovely words about Grace, she has changed so much this last few days, my friend was here this morning and she didnt even come out much to say hello :eek: she sleeps loads (in the day!) and just looks twice the dog she was :lol: :lol:

i had a lovey 40 mins in bed last night around 11pm, i could see the babies moving and lots of rumbley noises...and she was so relaxed i had my hand on her tum feeling them kick :wub: :wub:
Aww thats the best time Julie, just magic when you can see them moving & kicking :wub: Wondering if the one you are feeling is a girl or a boy & what colour it will be! :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back