The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D :D AAAWWW poor Julie you must be at your wits end not long now though hope the whelp goes smoothly all the best :thumbsup: :thumbsup: And i bet June is nice and calm and not to excited yet taking it all in her stride ( Yeh right ) lol :luck: :luck: :luck:

She is looking fab Julie, you are doing brilliant with her. I don't think I have ever seen a pregnant bitch looking so shiny and well. She is so lucky having you waiting on her hand and foot, or is it paw and paw? :lol: Not many more sleepless nights getting up to let her out for a wee - wish I could have shared the night time care :D Hopefully the pups will soon be here ;)
i could always ring you everytime she gets me up June....just so you feel involved :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for all the lovely words about Grace, she has changed so much this last few days, my friend was here this morning and she didnt even come out much to say hello :eek: she sleeps loads (in the day!) and just looks twice the dog she was :lol: :lol:

i had a lovey 40 mins in bed last night around 11pm, i could see the babies moving and lots of rumbley noises...and she was so relaxed i had my hand on her tum feeling them kick :wub: :wub:
Aww thats the best time Julie, just magic when you can see them moving & kicking :wub: Wondering if the one you are feeling is a girl or a boy & what colour it will be! :D
i just said the same thing to mum this morning, i could feel and see them moving last night (elisha thought it was great) :lol:

they are so close (just under my fingers) but i know nothing about them :eek:

i think we are safe until friday then it could be anytime (w00t) mum and june will both have their phones by their beds on red alert :lol: :lol:

She is looking fab Julie, you are doing brilliant with her. I don't think I have ever seen a pregnant bitch looking so shiny and well. She is so lucky having you waiting on her hand and foot, or is it paw and paw? :lol: Not many more sleepless nights getting up to let her out for a wee - wish I could have shared the night time care :D Hopefully the pups will soon be here ;)
i could always ring you everytime she gets me up June....just so you feel involved :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for all the lovely words about Grace, she has changed so much this last few days, my friend was here this morning and she didnt even come out much to say hello :eek: she sleeps loads (in the day!) and just looks twice the dog she was :lol: :lol:

i had a lovey 40 mins in bed last night around 11pm, i could see the babies moving and lots of rumbley noises...and she was so relaxed i had my hand on her tum feeling them kick :wub: :wub:
Aww thats the best time Julie, just magic when you can see them moving & kicking :wub: Wondering if the one you are feeling is a girl or a boy & what colour it will be! :D
i just said the same thing to mum this morning, i could feel and see them moving last night (elisha thought it was great) :lol:

i think we are safe until friday then it could be anytime (w00t) mum and june will both have their phones by their beds on red alert :lol: :lol:
By the end of the week I will have my bag packed ready for a sharp exit to Reading! It's like having a hospital bag ready for when you go in to have a baby!!

By the end of the week I will have my bag packed ready for a sharp exit to Reading! It's like having a hospital bag ready for when you go in to have a baby!!
just remember to put some clothes on :lol: :lol:

Juney's all ready Julie ...have no fear :-

53ead97c.gif

53ead97c.gif
I even bought a pair of PJs today :lol: Don't normally like to wear anything in bed, but I thought perhaps I should at Julie's - don't want her having that sight in the night when I get up to go to the loo :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

53ead97c.gif
I even bought a pair of PJs today :lol: Don't normally like to wear anything in bed, but I thought perhaps I should at Julie's - don't want her having that sight in the night when I get up to go to the loo :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
are you moving in June??? :unsure: :clown:

53ead97c.gif
:unsure: :unsure: not sure how long shes staying but shes asked for her own front door key :unsure: :unsure:

ive got a z-bed for her to sleep on so if she starts to annoy me il fold her up in it an wheel her to the shed (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
53ead97c.gif
:unsure: :unsure: not sure how long shes staying but shes asked for her own front door key :unsure: :unsure:

ive got a z-bed for her to sleep on so if she starts to annoy me il fold her up in it an wheel her to the shed (w00t) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pmsl :lol:

53ead97c.gif
I even bought a pair of PJs today :lol: Don't normally like to wear anything in bed, but I thought perhaps I should at Julie's - don't want her having that sight in the night when I get up to go to the loo

Now that is what I call a plan :lol: :lol:

Oh you could be having twins June!! :D Have you got everything bought already June for Christmas? If not you had better get a move on, as there will be no time when the pupsters are born! :lol:

53ead97c.gif

Julie I think you should be a complete lady & offer your guest to stay in your bed! :D Doesn't that sound better June?? :D

53ead97c.gif
:eek: june turn your phone off pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol:

53ead97c.gif

ive got a z-bed for her to sleep on so if she starts to annoy me il fold her up in it an wheel her to the shed (w00t) :lol: :lol:
Julie I think you should be a complete lady & offer your guest to stay in your bed! :D Doesn't that sound better June?? :D
Julie a lady?????? :lol: Now that is taking it a bit too far Diane, but she is a good mate, and has already offered me her bed.... but, she has lost so much sleep already getting up with Grace, I thought maybe I could do the nightshift, and she could have a good nights sleep :D

Don't be daft..... the beds for Grace. :D

Best of luck with the whelping. Hopefully you'll get some fawn parti dogs June - and Steve will let you have them all! :lol:

Good luck - looks about a day to go? What would I know though, I didn't know Lisa had taken until 2 days before she whelped!

Good luck - looks about a day to go? What would I know though, I didn't know Lisa had taken until 2 days before she whelped!
Don't say that Ian, I can't get there until Saturday!! :eek: Grace will be on day 59 then. I have an important engagement on Friday night that I really can't get out of as it's been arranged by a sick friend, and I couldn't let her down. However, if it happens then, I will be having a hotline to the whelping quarters, and the lowdown on arrivals :D and whether there are any particolours Judy :D What better subject to talk about over dinner! :lol:

Juney in PJs LOL, take a piccy Julie and text it me, I need laugh at the mo. Seriously good luck. If my life wasn't so hellish at the mo and we had a safe builder free garden I would be seriously tempted. June I expect regular updates on the birth .............. between the hours of 9 am and 10 pm only though :lol: -_-

Juney in PJs LOL, take a piccy Julie and text it me, I need laugh at the mo. Seriously good luck. If my life wasn't so hellish at the mo and we had a safe builder free garden I would be seriously tempted. June I expect regular updates on the birth .............. between the hours of 9 am and 10 pm only though :lol: -_-
Of course Jo, regular updates will be with you ;) I am prepared for a rush down to Reading tomorrow if necessary, but Friday is a problem. I'm hoping Grace will wait until Saturday or Sunday - give me a chance to get settled in at Julies first :lol: She doesn't know what she's letting herself in for :lol:

Maybe you will be builder free by mid February? :D

news flash :lol: :lol:

well grace has been very different yesterday and today, extra quiet, not wanting to go outside today :eek: (wish she felt the same during the night :- )

and wanting to be with me as much as possible :wub: she is eating, but very slowly...she has really dropped low now and looks a different shape :b still fat though :lol: :lol:

she was very restless last night and yesterday i noticed a clear discharge, (or vaggy snot as i call it :x :lol: )

Ive read that this is signs of the cervix starting to open? ;)

so fingers crossed we are not far away from the big day ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back