The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've been sat here crying thinking of poor Grace, but Sue has just rung and thank goodness all is well. 6 puppies, 4 fawn and 2 cream - 2 boys, and 4 girls. Julie is on her way home with them all now. Not sure which are the girl and boys, the main thing is to get them back home in the warm. Thanks for all your good wishes, Julie's favourite vet is probably even more favourite now, he did a fine job ;)
That is brilliant, so glad it is all over...not sure anyone will get any sleep in that house again...!

Congratulations all xxx

I've been sat here crying thinking of poor Grace, but Sue has just rung and thank goodness all is well. 6 puppies, 4 fawn and 2 cream - 2 boys, and 4 girls. Julie is on her way home with them all now. Not sure which are the girl and boys, the main thing is to get them back home in the warm. Thanks for all your good wishes, Julie's favourite vet is probably even more favourite now, he did a fine job ;)
So glad everyone is ok :sweating:

congratulations xxxxx glad all is well xxxxx

Well done Gracie, six beautiful puppies :wub: Poor Julie & June you can both relax now! :cheers:

:D :D :D :D :D :D so glad it is all over poore grace she will be fine now with all the love and attention she will get from all the peppermints and of course june and steve well done graceand sweep picys please good luck all you lucky owners lots of love the blue gang ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Still up!!! Have spoken to Julie and all is well. The pups are very lively, and all good weights. There are 2 fawn boys, and 2 fawn girls, and two ?white?cream girls - difficult to see properly yet, as Grace is just cleaning them properly now. She has taken to them very well, and is being the good mum we thought she would be.

Poor Julie is done in, but is sitting up a bit longer with them to make sure everyone is getting their share at the milk bar.

Only one pic for now, as photobucket wouldn't let me in (forgot my password again), and they need resizing.

pups5.jpg

Thank goodness that wonderful vet was on hand to save Grace and her beautiful puppies :wub:

They look absolutely gorgeous and how lovely to have the white/cream bitches :)

Best wishes for Grace to heal up quickly so that she can enjoy having her whippie kids around xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back