The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ooo julie poor you :(

she really is going to have christmas babies,

june you will have to call yours noel :D

julie and sue yours will have to be mary and angel :lol:

i hope she has them soon other wise all you will be doing over christmas is sleeping

I do need a name still Debbie, but I'm not sure I could go with Noel :lol: I haven't come up with anything better yet, but maybe I will when I see him :wub:

What! No puppies yet. We've been out Of the country and back, I was sure she'd have had them by now :blink:

Back home from work and logged on to check for progress :blink: :blink: :blink:

Still no news!!!!!! :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

poor grace..bet she well fed up ..me thinks she'l have them on friday, ready for the weekend

how long is the gestation period for whippets btw

63 days Jayne. ;)

might have news later...shes acting very odd! me thinks a long night is on the cards :sweating:

Last edited:
63 day Jayne. ;)
might have news later...shes acting very odd! me thinks a long night is on the cards :sweating:
oh how exciting...what more could you ask for, than a houseful of puppies

fingerscrossed that its goes well for you both

come on Gracie

we are all waiting ....are you keeping any Julie

i will most definitely be keeping 1, not sure if il have a dog or bitch yet...wait and see when they get here :wub: :wub:

Last edited:
come on gracie i said today so dont let me down girl :D

got everything crossed for you all xxx

Nice quiet Christmas at home for you then :lol: not . Fingercrossed for you here :)

Quick update...... Grace is in full flow now, and birth of the first pup is imminent - so exciting :D Will let you know what arrives, as you can imgine Julie has her hands full ;)

:) come on gracie we are waiting girl good luck the blue gang fan club ;) ;)

Quick update...... Grace is in full flow now, and birth of the first pup is imminent - so exciting :D Will let you know what arrives, as you can imgine Julie has her hands full ;)
:D brillian t news xxxx

ok, we're all up all night now aren't we...Good Luck Gracie xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back