The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Peppermint Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
OMG Julie little Grace is fit to burst!! How many did the scan say?? :eek: I will take a guess at six big babes or eight tiny ones! :wub:
we could see 4 on the scan :- :sweating: :sweating:

Looks like more than four in there to me Julie :blink:

I think at least 5 maybe 6 looking at the size of her :)

Keep us updated Julie.... Josh :)

OMG Julie she is huge how many time's did Sweep go to her :-
Well they did date 3 times, as they loved each other so much :wub: but Grace determines how many pups there are - only the sexes are down to him :D (There had best be a little boy for me :lol: )

Oh my gosh she is really big now! She must pretty uncomfortable, poor mite, looks like there is a good few in there allright.

I've been away for a couple of days and really thought that Grace would have sprogged by the time I got home, but no!!!!

Can't believe she hasn't burst yet, poor lass :wub:

awwwwwwwwwwww poor grace, shes huge!!

wishing her a safe and easy whelping xx

nothing like running a book on the poor girl, Lynne (conway) has bet with her hubby Dave that Grace will have them tomorrow, if Lynne is right Daves got to take her for a meal on Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jane (jinnyfizz) Grace didnt want you to miss it all so bless her heart she crossed her legs till you got home (w00t)

Last edited:
not a bloody thing, infact is she even pregnant :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: or is it just wind (w00t) one big fart should do it :x :lol: :lol:

(w00t) 63............but feels like 163 :lol: :lol: thats going by our first mating, and i see no rason why she wouldn't of taken first time :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

im sick to death of looking at her now :lol: :lol:

Well Ju, whatever way you look at it, it can't be much longer now :D

June I have a feeling that you might have a few boys to choose from! :D

Good :luck: Grace!

Its getting painful now :lol: Grace is enjoying all the pampering I think. Free range eggs every day for brekkie, and Julie's undying attention, she doesn't want to have these pups I don't think :eek: Diane, you were so right when you said the last week was the worst. Poor Julie wakes up every time Grace moves in the night, and she is knackered. We keep saying "it must be tonight", but tonight we are saying "it won't be tonight" :lol:

Hope todays the day for you , she carnt hang on to them forever :)

Oh my gosh I was sure she would have had them last night, the waiting is killing me! I can only imagine how you must feel! Come on Gracie, we are all rooting for you!xxxx

Hope todays the day for you , she carnt hang on to them forever :)
so do i trish!

she had a very restless night, infact shes worn me out -_- -_- -_-

she left about 7 biscuits in her dinner (w00t) very unsual for grace who loves her grub................i really hope something soon happens...im on pins here :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back