The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Perfume

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I must not come one here without my pink specks sorry Kris I looked quick and thought it said I love sardens (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) is the fish arroma populare :lol: :lol: :lol:

christina aguleras one

dkny

and ysl cinema :thumbsup:

there was one in a puple bottle that the woman in the shop tried to sell me violet somthing but it wasnt to good till about 10mins out of the shop and it was actually quite nice :D

fallenangel said:
I must not come one here without my pink specks sorry Kris I looked quick and thought it said I love sardens (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   is the fish arroma populare :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

oh Wendy you nutter! :lol: :lol: :lol:

its a french girls name :thumbsup:

I LOOOOVE my perfume- can't leave the house without it! :*

Years ago, I used to wear Estee Lauder Cinnabar and Youth Dew, but they smell hideous on me now :x

For daytime, I wear Be Delicious Green or Red, or the new Very Irresistible Summer Cocktail. Oh, I like Cool Water too...

For night time, I wear Very Irresistible Sensual ( I think it's called that- the purple one anyway!) or Calvin Klein Contradiction.

Going to treat myself to some Armani Code next time- I love that one! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

Fave at the monent is Flower by Kenzo. Sometimes use Tova (from QVC) and when I was wearing it once a male colleague commented that "you smell like a breath of fresh air" which I thought was a nice compliment for a perfume. At the moment after sleeping with an IG it is more like breath of hound! Must go have a shower...

I wear Dolce vita by Christian Dior it is lovely and doesn't give me a headache! Also Emporio Armani she it is also gorgeous!

My favourites are not original (lots of you seem to wear the same)they are Chanel Coco.... Scrummy!!!! and Estee Lauder Pleasures and also Beyond Paradise.

The most unique fragrance though I have to say is EAU DE GREYHOUND DEERHOUND CROSS...quite distinct..a little musty!!!phew!! and a uniquely arresting aroma..especially when mixed with fox!!! I'll say no more!! :- " :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Estee Lauder Pleasures for me and Pleasures Exotic. Have bought Katie Price Stunning too - but can't make up my mind whether I like it or not - so wear it for work

Paul Smith or Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely! Like Angel and Jean paul gautier also.

Estee Lauder `Knowing`....It is gorgeous and everyone asks what I`m wearing.

Also` Youth Dew `and `Opium`. I don`t go anywhere without my perfume....I love it !!

lots of different tastes then. That does it im going down the street to get my givenchy very irrisistable and im also going to have a good smell of DKNY the apple ones lol!

Have a bit of a thing for perfume, have lots and change between them frequently.

My favs are, Burberry London, Armani White She, Channel Allure, Jean Paul Geuiter, Gucci Pink (Love wearing this out), Givency Irresistable, Armani Code, YSL Cinema.

When it comes to mens aftershave i absolutely love Channel Allure Sport, my design director wears it and makes me melt at the smell, kinda helps that he is lush as well :b

I wear Estee Lauder Emerald Dream and Armani Code (but im not sure about it)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back