The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Phoebe

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Have had laptop probs today so only just caught up with your good news. So pleased that she is on the mend. They do have amazing powers of recovery as ZORRO has demonstrated to us so she will soon be as good as new :thumbsup:

What great news about Phoebe.......so glad she's getting

her sparkle back :huggles:

trish g said:
jue332 said:
Glad Phoebe has got the all clear from the vets  :thumbsup: Hope she is feeling more comfortable now  :huggles:
How is she in herself Trish ?

hi julie,we took them for a walk earlier and let phoebe off on her own and i can only describe her as a new spring lamb :lol: she as a spring in her step and the sparkles back in her eyes :huggles: hope theres no more foreign bodys in there now and she will heal fast :thumbsup: the pus is still dripping out slowly :x

That's good to hear Trish :thumbsup: , glad she has got the spring back in her step, hopefully she will recover quickly from now on :luck: :huggles: :luck: :huggles:

wow, dramatic stuff!! :eek:

a handful of gunk :x doesn't sound like a nice birthday present, but you really couldn't have wished for anything better, at least now she can start on the road to recovery :thumbsup:

hope you are all feeling much better now :luck: :cheers:

:eek: Poor Phoebe .......I hope she's back to her old self very soon :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Just catching up Trish. Glad that Pheobe is now much more comfortable. I bet the straw pierced her when she picked up the frisbee. I suppose after all the worry the abcess bursting made your [birth]day :D

Pauline & Ruby

Trish really pleased to read Phoebe is at last on the mend :))

Bet seeing her running around like her normal self made your day :huggles:

Sooooooooo glad Phoebe is now on the mend Trish. :thumbsup: No wonder you thought she looked like a spring lamb, she must be feeling like one too, getting rid of all that puss. :x

Poor poor Phoebe - so glad she's on the mend now & her sparkle is back :huggles: Give her a big kiss from us! I didnt realise you & Graham shared your birthdays - Hopefully you made up for your traumatic day :cheers:

Oh that is great news....hope all goes well for you all from now on ! :huggles:

Only just seen this :( - how awful was that abscess?! :eek: So glad Phoebe is on the mend now :luck: :huggles:

Poor Pheobe, what a time she has had. Glad to hear she is doing well and getting back to her old self. :wub: Nora

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back