LastRoll-07.jpg

LastRoll-56.jpg

LastRoll-58.jpg

LastRoll-68.jpg

LastRoll-64.jpg

LastRoll-66.jpg

LastRoll-61.jpg

LastRoll-38.jpg

:cheers: I got one (w00t) , Hes a fantastic little pup,over the moon with him and a credit to Masta and his famliy,well socialized and a confirdant pup also house training coming on a treat :thumbsup:

Billy is a good pup. deep chest long legs, long body really smart. :wub:

Very handsome.

Big Bob leaves for Scotland at the weekend and Buster goes to his new home 2nd Dec

Library-10738.jpg

Library-10739.jpg

Library-10743.jpg

what strong pups :thumbsup: have they all gone to new homes?

devo12 said:
thank you, buster goes to his new home 2nd dec and so far billy has not sold so it looks like we will have 5 whippets hogging the sofa

masta said:
devo12 said:
thank you, buster goes to his new home 2nd dec and so far billy has not sold so it looks like we will have 5 whippets hogging the sofa

Do like I did .....get two sofa's. Mind you you'll still be sitting on the chair if you are lucky (w00t)

Buster has gone over the sea's to Ireland, and the difference between having 3 pups to 2 is unbelieveable so much easier, maybe it was Buster who was the trouble causer lol i will get some pictures up of Missy and Jimmy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back