Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Finish

11 weeks old

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

The pups are stunning Patrick :wub:

What are they weighing now? They have a lovely long back.

They're looking good Patrick.......Whisper in their ear Granny Piper had a vixen by the neck this morning and gave it a good shaking. She's looking quite knackered now however. You should have heard the racket going on. I had the other four on a lead by the time she got it up and when they realised what was going on they all started howling like wolves. That'll teach me to walk the dogs in the early hours. How she managed to get away with no bite marks beats me.Also you have to take into account she'll be 10 next May.She had it pinned to the floor and when it tried to escape she gave it a shaking it'll never forget. I couldn't let the others off or i would still be there now and i have to go to work.

Anyway if they turn out like Piper and Barney they'll be fantastic dogs.Going to be some fun when they're older :D

sue greenwood said:
They're looking good Patrick.......Whisper in their ear Granny Piper had a vixen by the neck this morning and gave it a good shaking. She's looking quite knackered now however. You should have heard the racket going on. I had the other four on a lead by the time she got it up and when they realised what was going on they all started howling like wolves. That'll teach me to walk the dogs in the early hours. How she managed to get away with no bite marks beats me.Also you have to take into account she'll be 10 next May.She had it pinned to the floor and when it tried to escape she gave it a shaking it'll never forget. I couldn't let the others off or i would still be there now and i have to go to work. Anyway if they turn out like Piper and Barney they'll be fantastic dogs.Going to be some fun when they're older :D

the way these 2 are framing i can see them turning out like granny piper!

Might aswell have a famliy get together :teehee: Heres Murphy,Paul Nelsons a cracker :thumbsup: Masta all outstanding pups

well done mate :thumbsup:

25_.JPG

15_.JPG

What is it with pups and kids, they seem to know they are babies too.

Lovely pic's of a gorgeous litter, nice to see the updates as they grow.

God help me if my otherhalf sees the colour of our little girls socks on this posting, she,ll kill me :sweating: :rant:

IMG_1025_15_.JPG

thanks Paul and Gary, looks like your both doing a grand job with Nelson and Murphy look forward to seeing them race and work

Masta, looks like we'll all be in the same weight group! Good to see your pups coming on well.

Gary, Murphy looks good and happy.

Nelson is 44cm and 8 kg. What will his final weight and height be?

looking in good fettle Eddie/Liz i had forgotten have well marked he is, great to see them all growing up

Patrick not sure what these photos would turn out like as this is my first attempt hope to get better ones again :thumbsup:

SDC10272.jpg

What a smashing and fit looking pup :thumbsup: you have done Buddy proud with those photos ;)

Regards Liverpoolmitch & Murphy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back