The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Finish

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
post-938-1174162835.jpg

Confirmed in pup :thumbsup: due date 17th Sept :cheers:

(w00t) how exciting....

looking forward to seeing lots of little paws :wub: :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Good luck :luck: Patrick & Bella :thumbsup: These pups will be beautiful! :wub:

Not only that they will be clever strong and fast. Yes i'm biased as Barney is my handsome lad. They will be good all rounders and give their new owners lots of excitement and fun.And God help any bunny or squirrel that gets in their way :D

Best dust off the camera Patrick for the special day.

Last edited by a moderator:
you've been on Whippet Achives. Photo Finish is an Handsome devil so i assume Ch.Ladiesfield Bedazzled was too.

They are both handsom devils :D There is a photo of Bedazlled on whippet archives have a look and you will see what I mean :thumbsup:

Hope they dont mind me putting this on here. But this is Ladiesfield Bedazzled.

med_470b8b63cea9d.jpg

I've just recieved word that the bedlington refered to at the begining of this thread has whelped. So Barney is now the proud dad of 1 dog and 4 bitch pups!

(w00t) she looks worn out bless her...wishing you all :luck: :luck: with the birth :thumbsup:

awwwwwwww bless her, not long to go at all now..... :luck: :luck: :wub: :wub:

There'll be more than five there Patrick.....Reckon seven...Four girlies and three boys :luck: late night on wednesday then :) possibly all white and black.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Bella & Patrick :D

I think also seven (w00t) you will be a busy boy in a few weeks! :lol:

John E Greenwood said:
I've just recieved word that the bedlington refered to at the begining of this thread has whelped. So Barney is now the proud dad of 1 dog and 4 bitch pups!
Can we have some pics John, as I love the whippet bedlington crosses :wub:

Pretty please :*

sue greenwood said:
naylorwhippets said:
John E Greenwood said:

Can we have some pics John, as I love the whippet bedlington crosses :wub:

Pretty please :*

Not seen them :(

Well get a move on Sue, we want to see these pups :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back