The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo Finish

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thought we had action last night but false alarm

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

:eek: oh bless her :wub:

its a waiting game now :thumbsup:

good luck with the birth :luck:

5 boys 1 girl :D mum and babies all fine

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

no 6 made appeared 3.5 hours after i thought we had finished i had cleaned bella new vet bed all puppies feeding shona came home bella stood up and papped this little man out

IMG_0117.jpg

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]

well done bella :huggles: havent the pups got some lovely markings :wub: :wub: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations bella and patrick they look real beauties.now the work begins (w00t) at least you dont have to choose if your keeping a bitch. :luck:

wow they look great love their markings :wub: lots of luck with them :luck:

They are gorgeous little babies. When they are a little bigger can I come and see them?

There's one with a spot on it's bottom like Twister and Emma :wub:

And the other Fawn coloured one is marked similar to Barney :wub:

Bet your daughters cant stop looking at them.

(w00t) bloody hell what happen there :eek: :wacko: :sweating:

i only wished her luck a few hours ago....ive had a bath....come back and puppies have arrived (w00t) :sweating:

with pics :thumbsup:

what lovely markings they have :wub: :wub: :wub: keep the pics coming :thumbsup:

sue greenwood said:
They are gorgeous little babies. When they are a little bigger can I come and see them?
There's  one with a spot on it's bottom like Twister and Emma :wub:

And the other Fawn coloured one is marked similar to Barney :wub:

Bet your daughters cant stop looking at them.

of course you can come anytime, Georga is abit freaked by feeding time i think she thinks the puppies are hurting bella

peppermint lady said:
(w00t) bloody hell what happen there :eek:   :wacko:   :sweating: i only wished her luck a few hours ago....ive had a bath....come back and puppies have arrived (w00t)   :sweating:

with pics :thumbsup:

what lovely markings they have :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   keep the pics coming :thumbsup:

Surprising what a bit of hot water can do.

congrats Patrick and Bella , glad all went well. :cheers:

Well the big man himself (Barney that is not Patrick) is back from the vets. The resident fox at marbury after lying in wait for my dogs for weeks ,when on their leads and then scarpering at the last minute, got more than he bargained for yesterday morning.

Barney, Twister and Molly chased him high and low till Barney cornered him. Minor problem Barney also got more than he bargained for and got a leg bite for his trouble. He now has a beautiful camoflage bandage to help him sneak up on it again.

I'm sure there will be more set to's before long as you cant keep a good dog down.

Mind you he now has 9 offspring to follow in his footsteps and i am sure they will aswell. Did you really want a quiet life Patrick? Sorry not gonna happen. Looking forward to seeing how this lot fare in their future hunting lives. Tally ho :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back