The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Photo From Walk

Anyuta

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We yesterday walked in fields and made some photos. I want to share with you.

340697_.jpg

340698_.jpg

Beautifull Afrodit :wub:

the second picture is such expresive!!!

:thumbsup: great pictures of lovely whippies. How do you get them to sit still like that?

A beautiful family :wub: Brilliant pictures :thumbsup:

Oooh, I love your pictures!! Lovely clear shots. You have beautiful whippets there :thumbsup:

~Helen~ said:
Oooh, I love your pictures!! Lovely clear shots. You have beautiful whippets there :thumbsup:
Now I easily can say that who decided to take a whippet, is not going to cheat on this breed never! I felled in love with my dogs, and I'm sure they have the same attitude to me.

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Anyuta, it looks like a great day was had by all.Lovely photos. :))                               SUE

thanks a lot for warm meet on k-9. There are some pictures :)

340729_.jpg

340730_.jpg

340731_.jpg

340733_.jpg

Lovely pics of lovely dogs :wub: .It's really nice to see whippets from different countries :thumbsup:

These pictures are lovely, and your dogs all look very happy :wub:

Welcome to K9 - what Fantastic pictures of your dogs :wub:

.... and are those Deerhounds :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back