The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She looks so gorgeous..... :cheers: here's to healthy pups and an easy time for her :luck:

I guess 6 too, but I think 4 bitches, 2 dogs.

Any in there for you Karen?????

I'll guess 8.

Good luck for a smooth delivery Jackie. :*

9 .6 bitches 3 dogs ,all beautiful :wub:

roshwen said:
She looks so gorgeous..... :cheers:   here's to healthy pups and an easy time for her  :luck:   

We certainly hope so Louise :) :) :)

Not that we are counting our puppies before they are welped, but..... how do you like the name Phoebe :D Brian choose the name. I was out voted, I wanted to call her Shauna. Maybe I can use Phoebe Shauna when she is naughty :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Shauna better.

Growing up, my best friend's sister was named Shauna. You just don't hear it very often - not a common name.

aslan said:
I like Shauna better.
Growing up, my best friend's sister was named Shauna.  You just don't hear it very often - not a common name.

Thanks Lana, I am glad someone is on my side. I thought it was such a good Irish name, very fitting for a Barney baby. Griff and Brian both hated it. Seeing as she is suppose to be Brian's dog, I suppose I have to let him pick the name as well :- "

Tesa said:
roshwen said:
She looks so gorgeous..... :cheers:   here's to healthy pups and an easy time for her  :luck:   

Not that we are counting our puppies before they are welped, but..... how do you like the name Phoebe :D Brian choose the name. I was out voted, I wanted to call her Shauna. Maybe I can use Phoebe Shauna when she is naughty :lol:

Lucky you.......I'm probably the wrong person to ask about the name....see the whippet in my avatar (she was my very first and still my best girl) you guessed it "PHOEBE" :- "

roshwen said:
Tesa said:
roshwen said:

Lucky you.......I'm probably the wrong person to ask about the name....see the whippet in my avatar (she was my very first and still my best girl) you guessed it "PHOEBE" :- "

I did remember your lovely girl was called Phoebe, Louise. I think Phoebe is a BEAUTIFUL name. :D And lucky for us there aren't too many around :thumbsup:

So does this mean you'll be coming showing with us again??? I can't wait to do the dance of the fly away umbrella again!!!!

Can you believe I STILL haven't bought myself one (never any money left after all the whippets take their share, not to mention hubby and 2 teenage girls).

roshwen said:
So does this mean you'll be coming showing with us again???  I can't wait to do the dance of the fly away umbrella again!!!!
Can you believe I STILL haven't bought myself one (never any money left after all the whippets take their share, not to mention hubby and 2 teenage girls).

mmm good question Louise. Haven't planned that far ahead. Guess she will have a couple of spins around the ring. That's if I can find KCC Park without getting lost.... again!!

Tesa said:
Thanks Lana, I am glad someone is on my side.  I thought it was  such a good Irish name, very fitting for a Barney baby.  Griff and Brian both hated it.  Seeing as she is suppose to be Brian's dog,  I suppose I have to let him pick the name as well :- "

What about a good Irish Name Like ................................................................................

CLAIRE (w00t) Or Shannon ( Vivs daughters name ?)

Claire said:
Tesa said:
Thanks Lana, I am glad someone is on my side.  I thought it was  such a good Irish name, very fitting for a Barney baby.   Griff and Brian both hated it.  Seeing as she is suppose to be Brian's dog,  I suppose I have to let him pick the name as well :- "

What about a good Irish Name Like ................................................................................

CLAIRE (w00t) Or Shannon ( Vivs daughters name ?)

You're right, Claire would be a lovely name for a whippet :thumbsup: . But I must keep reminding myself, "she is suppose to be his dog, I have Beau, she is suppose to be his dog, I have Beau, she is his dog" she say's walking off mumbling to herself :lol: :lol: :wacko: :- "

BTW Far be it from me to spread rumors, but....... just between you and me :- " , I have heard through a very reliable source that Jacki has REALLY blown out in the last few days :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies guys. The last few days Jacki has become quite uncomfortable. She is due next Sunday, but I think the pups may come before then. I'll post a photo tomorrow as I worked today and didn't get time.Cheers Griff.

My girls have often delivered early Griff. I'd be taking particular notice from about Tuesday ....

:luck:

aslan said:
My girls have often delivered early Griff.  I'd be taking particular notice from about Tuesday ....:luck:

Yes Lana I would agree. :thumbsup: I think Wed or Thurs. Her grandmother (Jess) went nine days early once, and the T.C.A said our dates were wrong :angry: so lets hope Friday or Saturday !

Of course MUM has a lovely name too , dosnt she :- "

What a pretty girl :wub:

:luck: for a safe delivery :luck: I reckon on 9,6 boy's & 3 girls :thumbsup:

lots of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: and yes, be prepared for an early one :D amber went a week early, but no way no how could anyone say we got our dates wrong or whatever, as she only had one mating :huggles:

my guess? hmmm. 8. 3 boys, 5 girls :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back