The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

parnew

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Our Jacki is due in 14 days. Heres the first photo's (for Tesa and Lana). Any guess as to how many Jacki may have !

She is gorgeous, just love her colour & markings, so pretty :wub: :wub:

I think 8, 5 girls & 3 boys :)

Nina

It's hard to find a good spot on the couch, :angry: but it makes sense to kick off the humans ! o:) :D

What a pretty girl :wub:

I think 7 4 girls 3 boys, good luck :luck:

Julie

She is so pretty, :wub: very feminine (And I don't mean her present shape!!)

She looks very full considering she has 2 weeks to go, so I would guess at 9, 6 bitches and 3 dogs.

Good luck with the whelping, :luck: :luck: I'm looking forward to lots of puppy pics! :thumbsup:

She's looking good Griff :wub: :thumbsup:

My money is on 8. 4 of one, 3 of the other and one for me :D :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What a lovely coloured whippet :wub: i think 6, 3 boys & 3 girls :luck: with the whelping hope all goes well. :thumbsup:

Good Luck :luck: :luck: :huggles: (I'll say 7 4 bitches and 3 dogs )

Last edited by a moderator:
i think 9 :wub: ....5 girls and 4 boys....

i have an idea ...the prize for guessing right gets first pick of the litter!!! (w00t) ...lol...only joking!

good luck :luck:

She is so incredibly pretty- her eyes are stunning :wub:

I'm not good at this guessing thing, but I'm going for 8

Hope There are lots Of healthy Little Uns In there :luck: . Jackie is a very pretty Girl :wub:

I Guess 5 Bitches 3 Dogs.

Good Luck :cheers:

i think she will have nine, five girls and four boys, good luck :thumbsup:

Im going for 7 but Im not sure about sex.

She is lovely though, piccy of Dad??

i will go for 6 2 bitches 4 dogs, hope all goes well for you, good luck and happy countdown!

:wub: shes very pretty :wub: i love it when they get uncomfortable :D towards the end, amber couldnt get on the sofa :teehee:

I'm very pleased to say that the father of this litter is Viv's lovely Barney (Collooney Silver Jigolo) :wub: . We are quite excited as to the prostpect of having some little Barney's running around. :D

Hi Griff and Lisa,

Blimey she has sure dropped since I saw her last. Good luck with the whelping and please let us know what she has with *photo's*. Once again thanks for you help with the dogs.

Cheers Jill. :teehee:

I dont want to put a number on her. But hope what ever you get are all healthy. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back