The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pic A Number

As Tesa says, she looks and feels feed up o:) . The pups are starting move around and the bellie is tight and she hasn't moved off the couch for most of the day. The temp is dropping slowly so fingers crossed she hangs on until the end of the week. :huggles:

Don't think she will last the week out , looks like the pups are starting to move back.

I reckon six pups, good luck and best wishes for an easy birth :luck:

If they are like our Barney pups they will be BEAUTIFUL and have the best temperments, probably absolutley feral (w00t)

regards Griff

bookworm said:
If they are like our Barney pups they will be BEAUTIFUL and have the best temperments, probably absolutley feral (w00t)
regards Griff

We weren't actually looking for feral (w00t) :lol:

Tesa said:
bookworm said:

regards Griff

We weren't actually looking for feral (w00t) :lol:

This Is better known as the Looney Collooney Gene ( They all have it !! (w00t) )

Good luck with the delivery & pups they will be little o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a very pretty girl. Can't wait to see the Pups. I think 8 4 of each

:luck:

Hi Griff,

after speaking to Lisa this morning I think you're in for 10 !!

Sounds like Jacs' comfortable and keeping well.

Give her a squeeze from me (gentle one)

Looking forward to your news by Thursday (I hear that's the big day..)

Take care,

Colin

Last bets folks, have just heard she's on the move :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

It's a boy......blue fawn and white :thumbsup:

It's all go in the whelping box :sweating: 1 boy and two girls :wub: Here's pup 1 the boy :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: He is beautiful :luck: :luck: with the rest. She is certainly not messing about, bless her.

Oooh, he's beautiful :wub: Good luck and hope all goes well :luck:

Hi Guys, another pic, this time the four, more pics to come !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

They are stunning :wub: :wub: :wub:

Cant go to bed now!

Gotta wait for the others :D

Its Just Gone Mid NIght -_- Sorry I cannot stay to see the others being born :(

Have got to go to sleep Best of luck with the rest. Keep up the good work Jacki :huggles:

The 4 so far look lovely :wub: o:)

Claire :luck:

Thanks Guys, 11.15am here, look foward for a big night ( your day ) with heaps of pic's later. Cheers Griff.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back