The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pics From Holkham

What brilliant pictures of the dogs :thumbsup:

Now to show my ignorance whats going on, who's the fella in the red running

with the dogs, why is he running with the dogs, and how come their collars

are flying off.

Why aren't the dogs coming out of box's/stalls or what the proper term is.

Great pics Lampy, :thumbsup: Diane looks over the moon in the last pic. :lol:

Thanks for the pm Lamping Man it sounds like a great sport.

And the dogs look like they love it, im going to have to see if i can

get along to a meeting and see some of them running.

Last edited by a moderator:
lamping man said:
The beautiful bitch on the left is Magpie Common White Toes and she is 14 years young bless her.
That's wonderful to see :wub: Lovely pics all. Hope to join you next season at some point. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant pics Lampy :thumbsup: and well done for your wins :cheers:

great pictures Chris, wish i could have made it but i was having a great time(not) moving my parents into their new retirement flat

Fantastic pictures :thumbsup: I'm hoping to give my Tess a look at the lure coursing when she's a little older

good result well done how did pat's new dog seely shape?

masta said:
good result well done how did pat's new dog seely shape?

Yeh. I had to think about that one :) That is a good bitch. Immediate thoughts on looking at her were that she needed to lose a bit of weight. Looking at her pictures though made me feel that she was just big boned and wasn't carrying too much weight. I think that she will hold her own, perhaps a pound off her will not go amiss.She is a nice dog and will go well next season if kept fit of course. :thumbsup:

Fantastic pictures.... great to see them. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back