The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pictures Of Mollys New Arrivals !!!!

buffyrannoch

Closed Accounts
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally loads of puppy pictures..........................

pups002-1.jpg

pups001-1.jpg

pups015.jpg

pups004.jpg

pups002.jpg

pups001.jpg

Sorted Emma :thumbsup:

more to follow............

Hey Scooby nice pics of the pups :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Which ones are the girlies? :cheers: :cheers:

O drat wish I hadnt looked now :- "

I am so puppy broody can I have the brindle and white and the dark brindle please.Wonder if I could slip them without anyone noticing ;)

Need to and chat up David about a xmas present ;)

Lovely pics ansd worth waiting for

Wendy

aww lovely pics of the birth :huggles:

good luck with the beautiful pups :wub: :huggles: :luck:

:wub: Oh so beautiful... pink noses n' toses :D ! Pop the wee pirate in the post for me! (I wish...)

Oooh ! Sooooooooooo new !

Looks like a little Frankie in there Jok ! :- "

Pauline

Thank you so very very very very much Jill, we owe you big time! :cheers: :thumbsup: (w00t) :wub: Emma, AND Scooby x x x

PS would anyone like to throw in computer lessons? Emma ? :p

The bluey fawn pups are the bitches, one has a white collar, one just a touch on the nose! :D have to add Scott did show me what to do, but im afraid it was not computer lessons :thumbsup: it was :blink: FISHING LESSONS o:)

Scott did show me what to do, but im afraid it was not computer lessons :thumbsup: it was :blink: FISHING LESSONS o:)

:lol: :lol: yes obviously, anything to do with lines and tying knots and i'm sure he will manage:-" :lol: :- " :- "

Scooby/Emma

They are absolutely gorgous, just send me one in the post too, any one will do, Im not fussed. :D

Irene

talisman said:
I am so puppy broody can I have the brindle and white and the dark brindle please.Wonder if I could slip them without anyone noticing  ;)

Need to and chat up David about a xmas present  ;)

Wendy

thats u booked in for 2 wendy. well done/////////////////////////////////

scooby said:
talisman said:
I am so puppy broody can I have the brindle and white and the dark brindle please.Wonder if I could slip them without anyone noticing  ;)

Need to and chat up David about a xmas present  ;)

Wendy

thats u booked in for 2 wendy. well done/////////////////////////////////

Lol I wish it was that easy I would have them all. I think Megan needs a whippity pal someone who can keep up with her Holly tries but her legs are not long enough lol.

I do think Ruby needs a doggy friend as she is out numbered by cats o:)

Wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back