The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Pictures Of Mollys New Arrivals !!!!

What beautiful puppies

So new and pink and scrummy

OOOOOOHHHHH Dear broody again watch those pups closely Scooby I just live over the hill!!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

julie_s said:
Julie, me thinks Ruby needs a wee friend to play with
I do think Ruby needs a doggy friend as she is out numbered by cats o:)
(w00t) :lol: oh the pressure... :unsure: :D I know I do too :- " ! It's someone else I need to work on... ;)

Yep I am having the same problem to. Maybe we could say they are very important in Bat Work ;)

Ok Scooby put us out of our misery are the two bitches available or already booked. Any idea what you are keeping yourself. I could only have a bitch. But I wanted one a different colour to Megan. Eventually planning one of each colour but dont tell David :cheers:

Hello Emma here, i'm really sorry but the bitches are already away, we're keeping a male but not certain which one yet, it's between popeye, and skull the one with red through his head ! but we are giving ourselves six weeks to choose . :wacko:

scooby said:
Hello Emma here, i'm really sorry but the bitches are already away, we're keeping a male but not certain which one yet, it's between popeye, and skull the one with red through his head ! but we are giving ourselves six weeks to choose .  :wacko:

O well will have to think of another xmas pressie for me then. :thumbsup: Are the girls staying local and going to be raced?

Lovely litter I would hate to have to choose which one to keep

Wendy

talisman said:
scooby said:
Hello Emma here, i'm really sorry but the bitches are already away, we're keeping a male but not certain which one yet, it's between popeye, and skull the one with red through his head ! but we are giving ourselves six weeks to choose .  :wacko:

O well will have to think of another xmas pressie for me then. :thumbsup: Are the girls staying local and going to be raced?

Lovely litter I would hate to have to choose which one to keep

Wendy

Well i know of one little girl thats staying Local :- " :- "

Thats if you call Forfar local :teehee:

I'm sure sonny will enjoy having another running buddy :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

scooby said:
Hi Emma I have an idea... keep both and then it's easy, no decision to make! (w00t) I mean what's the difference between 1 or 2 'they're only little' ;) .

Is Craig still having one?

Hi Ya, we are just taking 1 that's enough as we already have 6 , a greyhound and five children to keep us busy! plus our Craig an Cloe foster children who we borrow from thier mums on a Sunday. (w00t) Craig's mum already has 2 dogs and would not want another , however are dogs are Craigs also , he helps out alot and we would struggle without him ! this way we all benefit :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for those lovely photos. almost makes me broody for another...............NO NO NO, mustn't look any more :lol:

lovely babies good luck to the new owners :luck:

:wub: :wub: :wub: Gorgeous puppies - glad to see you have them in the kitchen learning to wash up already :lol:

Lovely colours - just shows how much I know about colour genetics - I thought you couldn't get brindle from two fawn parents :wacko:

Good luck with them, and to the new owners :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub: Gorgeous puppies - glad to see you have them in the kitchen learning to wash up already :lol:
Lovely colours - just shows how much I know about colour genetics - I thought you couldn't get brindle from two fawn parents  :wacko:

mollys mam is a pure red brindle june

scooby said:
June Jonigk said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub: Gorgeous puppies - glad to see you have them in the kitchen learning to wash up already :lol:
Lovely colours - just shows how much I know about colour genetics - I thought you couldn't get brindle from two fawn parents  :wacko:

mollys mam is a pure red brindle june
And Arrow's dad is red brindle and white parti - and another interesting bit of colour marking genetics, Arrow's mum has a half white collar, so does he and one of the bitch pups has a full white collar (I think it is called Irish marking)

But fawn is recessive and can't mask other colours so June is actually right in as much as what she has said.

There is a very good website on whippet colours that you might be interested in that also has pictures of irish markings Jane

Coat Colour Genetics in Whippets

Another page from the same site What you can't get

and another showing how much puppies can change from their birth colour

Birth colour so it will be interesting to see how much they change. Two of our Fly's pups (he was fawn) when mated to a fawn bitch were registered by their breeder as blue, which is impossible to get from two fawns, but it was very obvious later that they were in fact blue fawn with blue masks.

Last edited by a moderator:
judy, mollys last litter was 10 pups and the stud dog is pure fawn like our Molly!NOW 7 of the pups were dark blue, and all changed to fawn with blue muzzles,there were no brindles so in our eyes Arrow is the carrier of the genetic brindle gene .Do you agree Judy? It would be nice to see Arrows next litter! :thumbsup:

Scott, the pups look great :thumbsup:

If only I was going into ped racing (w00t) We did think about it but alas daft things happen :( Then the wee man who is red fawn, would be taking his place in our house :- "

But then again I do love brindle's and part's :oops: , but had a few good fawn's in the past too :- "

They will all get fantatic home's and hope they all race too :thumbsup:

We will look forward in the years to come and see how the little one's are doing :thumbsup:

scooby said:
judy, mollys last litter was 10 pups and the stud dog is pure fawn like our Molly!NOW 7 of the pups were dark blue, and all changed to fawn with blue muzzles,there were no brindles so in our eyes Arrow is the carrier of the genetic brindle gene .Do you agree Judy? It would be nice to see Arrows next litter! :thumbsup:

A firend of ours bought a nice blue bitch pup and as a pup she was blue :blink: , but a year latter she was fawn, not a blue fawn but very fawn :lol: he pet name is Sky as at the pup stage she was Blue :blink: , but to this day she is a light fawn :lol: :lol: Im sure my friends Lynne and Trevor wont mind naming them :oops: (w00t)

Just shows how a young pup can change colour :oops:

We had litter brother's a few yr's back, both blue brindle, but they turned out one red brindle and one blue brindle :lol:

To this day Robbie (rch/nch Guess Who) to a fawn bitch has not thrown fawn :lol: :oops: But all this might change in 5 days time :oops: (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back