The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

And no wonder that he loves her! She is beautiful. :*

Gloria is a little treasure! :huggles:

Daddy "Billy" and grandma "Ellen" are very proud :D

wow those are such beutifull dogs. I have never seen black and white whippets before. :wub:

Congratulations Johanna - Gime is a very good boy!!! :huggles:

>>Junior Champion of Austria

Congratulations Gime and Johanna. :thumbsup: Is that a show title? What do you have to do to get that?

Brilliant photo's ...........I think that some of his siblings are doing well on the race track as well ..........I bet you are really proud of him and his achievements so far, long will they continue

Yes, :cheers: I am very proud of him, he seems to be "speedy"

View attachment 2747

Unfortunately Gime has grown too much, he is 20,6" and he has to run in National class. Dogs in this class don't get the title of Racings champion :angry: They miss a lot. Gime never will be "Schönheits & Leistungs Champion" what is the highest title in Germnany, he can be beautiful and speedy like a last devil and will never get it. :(

View attachment 2751

Just to say I have just spent an hour when I was supposed to be working :oops: reading through this entire thread, which has been totally captivating. Your litter is absolutely gorgeous John and a great credit to you. They are so very elegant and full of character as well as being lightening fast and good at their jobs. So very sorry about Cracker, that must have been devastating for you.

I have had the pleasure of meeting Forest in the flesh at Crufts so I have seen how handsome he is close up.

And Gime - what a gorgeous and multi talented dog he is, and what tremendous photos. :thumbsup:

Lucky owners to have such beautiful dogs - I want a black and white now! :D

Black and whites are so striking arent they? and Johanna does take the best pictures i have ever seen.

Forest thoroughly enjoyed his outing to Crufts and we are both already very much looking forward to next year already :)

Spoke to John last night and he's experiencing computer problems at the moment! :oops:

Just thought I'd resurrect this topic as there could be more pictures of Piper's pups (mkII) in two and a half weeks! :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Exiting! Is it the same combination again or another sire? First batch of Piper pups was lovely!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back