The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

I am looking forward to the birth as well. I saw Piper last Sunday and she looked to have a good belly full! I bet she will be glad to have them out as well.!

John, how many orders do you have? There must be more than two people waiting in line for these lovely pups?

aslan said:
John, how many orders do you have?  There must be more than two people waiting in line for these lovely pups?
Hi Lana,

I'm not sure if John is still experiencing puter probs so I'll jump in and let you know what I know (think).

I think :b ........Greeny's hoping for a new little flowerpot (bitch), Paul (AKA BlackGuard) is next in line for either a dog or a bitch, Paul's just getting into racing. Think I'm third in line (dog), Gabriel (much to Joey's dislike!). Then I believe that there have been around half a dozen other enquiries.

Don't think I'm too far of the mark in saying that if she has 6 that they will all be spoken for ? :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Scott.

Of course John (or Sue ;) ) could always find room for another besides their bitch pup!!!

Vicky said:
Of course John (or Sue  ;) ) could always find room for another besides their bitch pup!!!
I just hope that there is a bitch so that Sue can have her dog back! :b

Vicky said:
I'll go for 4 bitches, 3 dogs - 5 black / white, 2 brindle / white.
And the winner is......... Vicky are you psychic/psycho ? :clown:

Just got off the phone to Greeny, She had 4 bitches and 3 dogs today. :cheers:

Mark, Greeny was most appreciative of you help! :thumbsup:

Gary there is a white dog! :- "

Scott it was a pleasure, A nice litter and piper looks realy happy with them.

:cheers: thats lovely for you all John. Scott are all the little girls B/White to? I must keep Gary away from all photo's :unsure:

Well what can i say (w00t) but WE WANT PICS!!!!

Well done Piper & Congrats to John and Sue (the proud Grandparents :D )

Think this is Daddy's little flowerpot on Piper's neck! :wub:

(Greeny being Daddy! :wacko: )

View attachment 3286

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Paul is going round tonight so I'm sure he'll have loads of photos to post! :D

Pic2.jpg

Hope to go to see them on Saturday when they'll be loads more photos but untill then, the last of Greeny's photos that I've re-sized! 8)

Pic6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
there all lovly i fancey them all but i will have to be good and just dream :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

wendy

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back