The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done piper :D . i thought thats why john was'nt at gin pit last night :p

I got the number of pups right though :thumbsup:

Well done Piper. What a lovely litter. Bet Greeny's pleased. Congrats to all!

Chris :clown:

I still can't edit pics.....but should be able to soon!.....thanks for putting those on Scott.

I think that they are all more or less spoken for...it depends a bit upon who wants dogs and who wants bitches.....There may be to many bitches and not enough dogs for the orders I've got....oh well, we'll see 8)

The wife and kids have given them all names already o:) .....and they've all had a kiss from their aunty JoJo :b ...as per instructions.

Piper is really well, and seems VERY pleased with them.....thanks for all your good wishes.

Awww those pink little noses - gorgeous!

Piper's a little star isn't she, she looks such a good mother.

Can't wait to see how they grow like the last lot :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Piper! I bet thats a weight off your belly.

By the colour of the noses it looks as if the pups have been at the whiskey bottle already.

Congratulations John, the pups will have a hard act to follow if they are to be anything like Pipers first litter but I am sure that that they will do their best.

Hi John cant wait to see the babies, i have really got my eye on the boy with the micky mouse head so u just tell him mummy will be coming to see him tomorrow :huggles:

See John, the 3 legged 1 eyed hunch backed pup has found a home with Joey :p

only joking all the pups look realy good & strong. :thumbsup:

They are all lovely. Joey the one you like has got a little love heart on its head, he would really fit the name o:) :wub:

Congratulations!!! Lovely looking Piper puppies :wub:

Esthermax said:
They are all lovely. Joey the one you like has got a little love heart on its head, he would really fit the name o:)   :wub:
Sorry Cheryl I think I've caused a little confusion, the picture was of a bitch (loveheart/head). The little boy we want is ..........

Visiting Greeny and Piper tomorrow and hoping to twist his arm! :b

puppy.jpg

:oops: i knew as soon as i posted you meant the other one. I love that little loveheart girl & she has a bit of a Micky Mouse mark on her back I thought! but then i saw you little guy & knew he was the one you meant, he is lovely :wub:

:wub: These puppies are all mine to cuddle and kiss and if your all not careful I may just keep them all. They're far too gorgeous to let go. I've given them all names. And Vicky I can find room for all of them!!!!!!( It's only that hubby of mine who won't let me. ) Mind you he takes up a fair bit of room himself. :wub:

Scott Frodsham said:
I just hope that there is a bitch so that Sue can have her dog back!  :b
There are four bitches so Barney is mine again. Well from next racing season lets say :D

sue greenwood said:
:wub: These puppies are all mine to cuddle and kiss and if your all not careful I may just keep them all. They're far too gorgeous to let go. I've given them all names. And Vicky I can find room for all of them!!!!!!( It's only that  hubby of mine who won't let me. ) Mind you he takes up a fair bit of room himself. :wub:
Hi Sue,

they're a credit to you, John and Piper, she's a doting mum! :huggles:

I'd recommend people to visit just for the cracking cup of tea! :thumbsup:

Joey only managed 73 photos in that short space of time, once I've sorted my computer out and resized them I'll post a few! :sweating:

Everbody loves puppies! :wub:

Cheers,

Scott.

Esthermax said:
:oops: i knew as soon as i posted you meant the other one. I love that little loveheart girl & she has a bit of a Micky Mouse mark on her back I thought! but then i saw you little guy & knew he was the one you meant, he is lovely :wub:
Isn't that elmer fudd on the otherside.Look very closely at that pic!!!! Only joking I think that one is almost as handsome as Barney. :D

More pics of Sunshine at the Champs..........

sunshine4.jpg

sunshine3.jpg

sunshine2.jpgedit.jpg

and his tropphies....including one for fastest time at a champs meeting..

sunshinestrophies.jpg

The three dogs have now been sold, one to Scott and Jo, one to Karen Dean (Chair of the East Anglia W.C.C.), and one to Tim W., who posts on this site.

ANOTHER one of Piper and the pups....my daughter has put this one as wallpaper on the 'puter. :p

PCDV0042.JPG

And one of Barney (Photo Finish), with his trophies for a heat win and coming third in the final at the Champs on Sunday.....sorry about the background :b

PCDV0044.JPG

Here's a good pic of Sue and Harry, after the maiden cons final at Maidstone when he came 4th...23rd May 2004

Photo0001.jpg

John E Greenwood said:
The three dogs have now been sold, one to Scott and Jo, one to Karen Dean (Chair of the East Anglia W.C.C.), and one to Tim W., who posts on this site.
Little Gabriel........ :cheers:

Gabriel2.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back