The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm sure that this will wear a little thin but until then........ :b

Gabriel3.jpg

Doesn;t look so proud though!! Lol

Probably sick to the back teath of you & your pesky camera!!! :D

I think at 1 point Johnshoved a pup back in as the picture he took of the birth was no good so he wanted another of it coming out :wacko:

Maybe should have mentioned that the bonnie little fella is TimW's! :b

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a fab photo John, what does Barny make of the pups? :)

We haven't let him into the kennel where the pups are, yet, esthermax...We don't want him pinching Pipers' food, for one thing :angry: ...Piper is very tollerant of him and he has followed me into the pen where the kennel is, she doesn't seem to mind at all.

Our cat, however, is having a rough time of it, she won't let him round the back of the house at all...He is usually fed in the back yard, but not at the moment (w00t)

b%20b.jpg

Here you are C.C.S......Here is your future E.A.W.C.C. stake winner :p

these pics were taken last weekend, but you can see her colour and markings.

XYGKM-brindlebitch1.jpg

TVDGA-brindlebitch2.jpg

Makes me chuckle that there is an influx of Northern blood into the South East! :D

Was only 6 months ago that certain people were questiong if our dogs were good enough! :oops:

Regards,

Candy Floss King. 8)

But being the friendly northerner that I am,

that is the bitch I'd have picked Clive! :cheers:

Harry and Barney at the Stanborough Bluebell Open, 20th June 2004

harry%20barneyatstanborough.jpg

Barney...Photo Finish, in red, coming round the final bend at the Bluebell Open to win his heat in front of W.C.R.C. Fine and Dandy, in blue, and Freemont Street (Alfie).....he eventually came second in his weight group final.

bstanboroughheat.jpg

Harry and Barney are looking great!!! Very handsome boys :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back