The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
She must take after mum.

pipermarking.jpg

Paul Melia said:
Update on Zola's progress so far. Three expeditions and she had to be dug out today. Lost to ground for fifteen minutes and my girlfriend shed a few tears when we finally found her..... :blink:
Not pleased either that I found time to take a picture..... :oops:
Far from it for me to add comment, but is it wise to be putting puppys in holes and then having to dig them out ? :b

I don't 'put' puppies down holes, they tend to investigate what the ferret or terrier or rabbit is doing. It is all part of the learning curve and helps in my view get a well-balanced nature out of a dog and they enjoy it. Not long after being dug out she was in another hole so she wasn't disturbed by the incident.

Besides she is only going to be able to get in rabbit holes for so long as another couple of months of growing will see to that....... :D

You are going staight to hell for this one Paul.. (w00t) I bet Vicky gave you a hard time when she pulled herself together. Never mind when we had Poppy and Piper was a pup they both used to come home covered in red soil. I always wanted a pink dog!!!!! Barney and cracker were just as bad. Cracker especially, She took great delight in digging holes and getting into them. I thought you had trackers for your ferrets couldn't you put one of them on her. :teehee:

Mark Roberts said:
Thought i'd write and let you all know that unfortunatly tonight we had to make the decission to let our girl go at the age of 13 1/2, unfortunatly her legs showed their age and could no longer hold her up.she always gave her all at racing or working and will be greatly missed.

i'm putting it on here as she's the great grandmother of Pipers pups (Our Girl Of Parkstone)
So sorry to read this Mark. Because Josie's mum is Parkstone In A Tizz I thought I'd look back through her pedigree and see whether Our Girl of Parkstone was related to her too.

She's Josie's great-great-great grandmother (dame of Parkstone Sweet Harmony who was dam of Parkstone Taboo who was dam of Parkstone In A Tizz).

So she's not really gone far, because with all these puppies there's a little bit of Our Girl in many corners of England :b

Helen

Here's Josie:

PICT0280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Helena said:
Mark Roberts said:
Thought i'd write and let you all know that unfortunatly tonight we had to make the decission to let our girl go at the age of 13 1/2, unfortunatly her legs showed their age and could no longer hold her up.she always gave her all at racing or working and will be greatly missed.

i'm putting it on here as she's the great grandmother of Pipers pups (Our Girl Of Parkstone)
So sorry to read this Mark. Because Josie's mum is Parkstone In A Tizz I thought I'd look back through her pedigree and see whether Our Girl of Parkstone was related to her too.

She's Josie's great-great-great grandmother (dame of Parkstone Sweet Harmony who was dam of Parkstone Taboo who was dam of Parkstone In A Tizz).

So she's not really gone far, because with all these puppies there's a little bit of Our Girl in many corners of England :b

Helen

Here's Josie:
Mark as you know from our conversation last night, you know that I think that you made the correct, however difficult decision! :(

Helena, what is the breeding of Parkstone in a Tizz ?

Ever curious,

Scott. :b

Thanks for all the comments & PM's after our loss they mean a lot to us, although Bonny had been with us from 13 weeks old it was a very easy decission to make when the time had come as i've always been of the opinion that the well being of an animal must come before the feelings of the owners.

that said it still hurt like hell but we know she's not in pain and can chase rabbits all day now.

Thanks to everyone.

Scott, Parkstone In A Tizz (WCRCh Hammeron X Parkstone Taboo) she's the sister of Diesel (Parkstone Cool As Ice) & Gypsy(Parkstone Lucky Charm).

Helen all the dogs you mention can be seen on our web page by following the link below.

Sorry to hear that you lost your oldie Mark.

Pictures of Ziggy at 15 and a half weeks.

Has he been taken over by aliens? :unsure:

photo_1.jpg

Look at this trick - sleeping whilst sitting upright!

photo_2.jpg

Ziggy is looking very well.His coat is shining. :wub: Twister at this very moment is running around with a slug in her mouth...I for one am not going to take it off of her even if it is dead..John has been killing them with salt. I suppose it's abit like the jellied eels you can get. :x

Sue, he's very well in himself and keeps himself very clean. His coat shines, and as you can see from his ears there's dapple beginning to show; his back is like this too.

Congratulations, Scott and Forest on winning your stake at the Venture Hill 400yd race....

Here are some of the gang at Stanborough, today....Barney came 2nd and Harry came 3rd in the main heavy wieght final....well done to W.C.R.Ch. Starstruck, the group winner. :cheers:

Left to right. Twister, Barney, Frank, Piper and Harry.

View attachment 5656

Hi John

That last pic of the gang is ace, Frank looks very sweet, hope we all meet up again soon and Forest and Gabe can squeeze into the next pic

Hi John, have a look on my webside, you will see Gime is doing very well: every racing more titels. :cheers: I am very proud of this guy.

I love all his younger brothers and sisters, they are cooooo cute, like Gime is :) :D :p

www.flagelant.de

Ren_bad_hom__Small_.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back