The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
My team :) :D :luck:

My Webpage

P8280051__Small_.JPG

Photo Finish has more or less come to the end of his first racing season...22 months old....I think Sue may take him to the South Cotswold....

According to the whippet news he is number 18 in the Super stars top 10...and he got 8 more points at Stanborough on Sunday!...

Here he is with the spoils....Club trophies on the right, Open trophies (including 3rd at the Champs) on the left.

View attachment 5689

Greeny, you clock the distances that Gime has won over ? ;)

Keep telling you that these dogs need the longer distances! :b

It would be interesting to see what he would do if he was running in this country. Not only do they look good ,racing wise they have a lot going for them. what a well bred family we have. 8)

Great pictures of the lovely Gime, and what a fantastic website johnanna :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :cheers:

Here is embarrassed Gime with his trophies of one season. :D

It is truth Gime should run longer distance, he is fantastic on 480 meters on the trainings, but in Germany whippets distance is between 280-370 meters :(

End of October Gime will run on his first coursing :)) So we will see...

Flagelant

View attachment 5723

Hi Johanna!

What a haul Gime has there. He's a superstar! What about some new pics of Gloria (perhaps in another thread?)

I love catching up on this thread every now and again to see all these Piper children looking so wonderful and doing so well ! :thumbsup:

Oh - excellent !!!!! But make sure you've got your co-ordinates right and that you pop up in a little place called Mirani, near Mackay in Queensland :D I'll be watching and waiting for you! :*

Saw Gabe tonight, little star that he is, but he looked like he was getting up to mischief most of the night!! :lol:

Vicky said:
Saw Gabe tonight, little star that he is, but he looked like he was getting up to mischief most of the night!!  :lol:
I think young Gabriel was a little over excited tonight by;

a/ the funny thing going round the track that he wanted to investigate.

and

b/ all the attention he was getting!

:b

he looked pritty cool to me watching the lure took it all in his stride like an old pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the family at the Northern.

L 2 R; Piper (Pipe Dream), Barney (Photo Finish), Twister, Gabriel, & Forest (El Mundo).

family.jpg

Sue with Barney at the South Cotts yesterday......Thanks for the pic., Dennis.

I think he finishes the season with 41 Superstars points....Sue had a great day yesterday, thanks to all the organisers of the South Cotswold Open...

Photo Finish came 2nd in his weight group final...well done to Scott and Forest, who came 4th in their final. :lol:

SouthCots5_1_.jpg

Ziggy sure looks to be enjoying his run on the beach, hope you are still as pleased with him as we are with Gabe.

We weighed Gabe at 20 weeks and he was 20lb and a few ounces, cant wait till he has a proper run :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back