The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

piper's pups

Sue and Harry have been at it again. Harry got Fourth place at Crufts yesterday in the Whippet Racing Coursing Class.

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done you two.[/SIZE]

What a Handsome fellow he is. :wub:

I had an update of Harry's acheivements from Sue the other day.

Sept 4th 05

Southeastern hound Club

Premier open Show

Graduate dog 4th (reserve)

September 24th 05

The Whippet club open show

Novice dog 5th (VHC)

Special height 20" 4th (reserve)

Racing /Coursing 5th (VHC)

October 29th 05

National Whippet Association

Novice Dog 3rd

Racing / Coursing 5th (VHC)

November 27th 05

Camberley and District Canine Society Open show

Novice Dog 2nd

A.V. Hound Novice 2nd

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Well done Sue and Harry

See you at the Champs on the 9th

Last edited by a moderator:
sue greenwood said:
Sue and Harry have been at it again. Harry got Fourth place at Crufts yesterday in the Whippet Racing Coursing Class.
Congratulations to Sue and Harry for all of their great results! Excellent!

Sue G - do you happen to know how many were in Harry's class at Crufts? And is that class judged as part of the breed judging - ie - does the winner of this class compete for the CC?

Or is it a totally separate class?

Ta,

Lana.

Johanna - how long can they play for in snow that deep? Don't they get frozen???? (w00t)

honest answer is I don't know much about it. I know it was only a small class. I don't know what goes on after you take part and win i'm sure someone will shed some light on that. I'm sure if Sue reads this she will be on the blower to put me in the picture. The coursing and racing class as far as I know is a special class. that border of yours is very bright it reminds me of Smarties. (w00t)

Re the Coursing and Racing class at Crufts, there were 6 entries this year. It is a class for which the entrants not only have to qualify by winning a 1,2,or 3 in Minor Puppy,Puppy, Junior, yearling, PG , Limit or Open class at a championship show in the previous year, but also have to have won a race or course. The coursing qualification will now not apply, but discussions are ongoing as to whether lure coursing may be included in the future. If the winner is unbeaten in other classes he can compete for the CC as an unbeaten dog just as the winners of any class.

The winner this year was my Bruntsfield Playaway, who was 7th in Open dog so could not compete as an unbeaten.

Well done, Harry, he did jolly well at the Whippet Club Ltd show in Jan as well, I remember he was best Racing Dog there as well.

Thanks for that Liz. All i know is what Sue tells me. I know she thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread and as i keep reminding her she nearly didn't have him as it was very hard to prize him from my hands. 'Cos i loved him too :wub: He's an handsome devil.

:wub: :wub: DArk Charger :wub: :wub:

Spring photo 3,5 year old.

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

Gime_pozowanie_3_5_roku.jpg

Hi johanna

Excellent photo of Gime. What a handsome lad. Time you had some puppies from him. :- "

Gime is an AUSTRIAN RACING CHAMPION :huggles: :cheers:

Here on the photos last race to get this title.

BRAVO GIME! :wub:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]NEW FLAGLANT[/SIZE]

Marchegg_start_2006.jpg

Congratulations to you Johanna and the very talented Gime!

Well done Gime and Johanna. Hell of a dog.

What was the length and time of the race.

Isn't he a handsome lad I bet you are really proud of him we are. :cheers:

Give him a big hug and kiss from me. :wub:

Barney came second in the finals at a championship race. He ran extremely well I was on a high so God knows how you were feeling when Gime won.

Way to go Gime :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations Gime[/SIZE] :cheers:

Barney ran sooo well at the champs .......I bet you haven't stopped grinning yet Sue :D

Well Done Johanna & Gime :cheers: Hes one handsome boy............just like Barney 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back